What's new

Distance

Student
Reaction score
Good evening to the community. I would like your wisdom. I have an F&F superbikers, but the cepu does not have audio on Dell Optiplex 740 Athlon x64. I think the version is correct for this cpu.

If it's like Fast & Furious Drift, the wrong set of install discs can result in no audio (as they're targeted for different hardware).

Did this issue start on its own or as a result of reinstalling?

i am pretty sure you can install any of the versions up to 3.04 with the regular parallel port key. there is a later version for hp computers that is locked to that version that I have never seen.
  • go into the settings with the game running and verify the volume is not set to 0
  • is there a 3.5mm audio cable plugged into the computer line out (green) port? That plug should end up at the IO board which has an amp in it. You can unplug the cable from the computer and plug it into a cd player, gameboy, android whatever. some thing to verify that the amp/speakers are working. With the cabinet power on of course.
  • plug headphones into the green port on the pc and see if it is outputting audio there.
  • If this happened due to a reinstall of the game with the recovery discs there is a step to the install where the game boots up for the first time and does some driver installs. If you didn't complete the recovery completely this will mean that the audio drivers may not be installed
  • it's unlikely for all of the speakers to come unplugged or have broken contacts? if nothing else here leads to the problem then investigate further.

Yes, I checked that if I was giving audio, connect my cell phone to the super bikers amplifier to undo the bad performance of the amplifier and connect some PC speakers to the front audio and nothing like a somewhat new cpu with somewhat recent drivers, version 2.09 of the f&f superbikers no To have the audio drivers of this cpu would be to put a version 3.04 or more current

thanks KaPH33n for the solution of the f&f superbikers it already has sound and video thanks men​

Back