What's new
For Sale
Just a question- I ordered the F3 and the MVS at the same time on the same order. Will these be shipped separately if the MVS is not ready, or will I have to wait until both products are fully available and ship them together?

Thanks for the quick response. How far off is the MVS multi to be shipped with the F3?

Cheers ,Aldo! Sir I saw the theard of cps2 multi kits announcements & shipping status (my order #859 includes both --- Cps2 & F3 kits) and because my order was combined I didn't see my number on the list! I hope it's everything fine with my order! Have a great evening

I guarantee you that you're in good hands with Aldo and all is good with your order.

Aldo just got about 15 huge boxes from me and he's doing his best.

Cheers ,Aldo! Sir I saw the theard of cps2 multi kits announcements & shipping status (my order #859 includes both --- Cps2 & F3 kits) and because my order was combined I didn't see my number on the list! I hope it's everything fine with my order! Have a great evening
are you sure? :)

I have worked also in the evening yesterday, today the same

are you sure? :)
I have worked also in the evening yesterday, today the same
859 for CPs2 &902 for f3

Hum... my number was skipped in this list.
I'm afraid I did something wrong in my order.

Here we go

F3 arrived

Follow this thread for shipment update

best regards

Aldo

I got an answer by mail. He is trying to ship it with my another order together. So, it isn't in the list, but will be handled in a week or so. :thumbsup:

Back