What's new
Hi I am new to the community. I am interested in purchasing a vewlix cab and I was wondering who is KC.
if you can not be there in person make sure that you do face time to see the actual cab and get pictures from all angles and inside of the cab and for goodness sake do not deposit or pay up front for something that it is not in his where house and that you have not seen. KC likes to use stock photos and will ask you for a big deposit to hold the case.. Say.. No way Jose:)

KC has never sent me a stock photo of a cab.
He has asked for money on cabs not yet in his possession (pre-selling) however.

Like SNK causioned, pre-purchasing a item of this size and complexity is always a bad idea.

Any number of things can go wrong in this scenario.

Case in point the Vewlix Diamond's he is importing.
Last I knew he had not received these in Rosemead CA yet.
If I was seriously considering purchasing one, I would put down 10% as a hold/reserve... But do not pay all 3,200$ (or whatever arrangements you reach) without first having pictures of the actual cab in HIS warehouse.

I placed an order with KC a while back for additional Vewlix cabs.
So they finally got here, gonna do a complete tear down and thorough wash of all parts.
I will probably set them up back to back since the brackets for that came with them.
Plans is 2 of them will be for Jamma boards and the other 2 for HD games. Hori & Vert Screen layouts.
I will still have 2 spare replacement monitors just in case the worst happens.

IMG_3986.JPG
OMG! Three vewlix @_@'

Sick dude, if you're down to do so, scan those Capcom C panels and header when you are taking everything apart.

Has worked for me in the past, just have the cab show up. Cant send it back once its there
Easier to ask forgiveness than permission. isn't that how it works? "oh wow...that's crazy?....how did theses get here?..lol...I had no idea...Oh well their here now."

My gf is pretty understanding. I have multiple machines and projects going and she has never argued with me about any of them, she's usually really supporting and gets pretty happy whenever I get something new. I have heard many many times that the person's significant other gets upset over some hobby, project, or spending money on something. I finally talked to her about it a couple weeks back and asked if she ever does get uneasy or upset with me buying boards, PCBs, cabinets, car stuff, etc. She just said that she knows that's what makes me happy and she would never want to stand in the way of that. Also, that seeing me happy makes her happy. Hopefully, she keeps this attitude in the future lol.

Back