What's new
For Sale
Any information please please n these groups for the older generation.
1. log into facebook
2. type arcade into the search box at the top
3. you will see a bunch of headings like "ALL MARKETPLACE PEOPLE..." find GROUPS and click that.
4. scroll through the groups and click the [+ join] button on any that look like a group you would like to join.

Got my galuda today, works great! And wa shipped nicely.

Question : what are the dip settings and what is the battery for? Saving scores/ settings?

Ugh that’s so gross. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sad to see this happen to the community, but there’s always gonna be “that guy”.

This is good to know, helps me avoid these kinds of members.

I saw the thread over on KLOV too. Flippers scare the hell out of me. I was going to make a video series showing how to convert a generic cab into MAME-HyperSpin/Attract Mode cab. But know the info would be abused so it stopped me right in my tracks.

I'm actually getting shafted IRL by a flipper now. This sucks man.

Your Galuda was way under priced, your other game over.

If you can get a BT for under $600, I’d say do it.
When did Battle Toads jump up so much?Did some YouTube personality douche hype it up recently? ^^
No, I think it was MS announcement last year that a new game in the series is coming out.
I've seen 3 BTs sell for under $400 in the last month ... boards are expensive enough, don't go inflating the price further :P
Really? I way overpaid for mine then at $550. I did a quick search on eBay, and $400 wasn't even the starting bid. Were these moved on here? I'd buy another one at $400 right now if you point me to it!
Well if I recall correct, you showed interest in my BT and offered/paid me $500 including shipping (worldwide) :)

So not a very overpriced deal IMHO ;)

Your Galuda was way under priced...
Did anybody see this?

If you get a great deal and sell it at or near market price, that's not flipping, that's capitalism.

And to be fair to the "flipper", he is only selling it for $800 if he can also sell another board so he can raise some money for a "super sweet cab" he wants to buy.

From his for sale post I didn't get the impression that he was like "I just scored this board for $500, who wants it for $800?"

But that's just my take on it.

:D

Your Galuda was way under priced...
Did anybody see this?
If you get a great deal and sell it at or near market price, that's not flipping, that's capitalism.

And to be fair to the "flipper", he is only selling it for $800 if he can also sell another board so he can raise some money for a "super sweet cab" he wants to buy.

From his for sale post I didn't get the impression that he was like "I just scored this board for $500, who wants it for $800?"

But that's just my take on it.

:D
I see where you're coming from, but flippers will come up with any excuse to get someone to sell their stuff cheaper and to drive the price up on the other side.

A popular one here with a couple of very very large console flippers is "I'm a single dad without much money and I want to show my kids the games I played as a kid" or "I'm just getting started in the hobby and don't have much money but I'm looking for *insert uber rare stuff here*"

The same sellers will have another ad for their store (and yes, they have stores) on Gumtree (Australia's Craigslist)

It makes me unbelievably angry when I see it because it works but causes sellers to be far more wary in future and they then insist on selling everything for eBay prices.

It's a pattern, and it's not exclusive to this forum...

Generally non contributing member of a community, only posting when they need help with a technical problem or to purchase that rare bargain priced item; they're always the ones who snag aforementioned bargain and typically said item is resold at an inflated price not long thereafter.

Flippers / resellers / people with "the right price is what someone's willing to pay" mentality aren't my kind of people. Greed is never a good thing, no matter the context or how hard you try to justify it.

Hi :

It is sad. I have a pinball, but very rarely use the flippers (joking).
I want a battletoads, but do not want to flip it. Mabey one day i will find a nice lriced pcb less than $500.
I have not flipped anything i have bought so far. But it is an opportunistic world.

Kind Regards
Euphoria
:)

Not defending the PCB "flippers", but maybe they're adding the shipping, paypal and customs fees on top too?

I think that's the biggest price killer. Buy PCB, pay shipping, pay fees + 4% paypal.

Next buyer does the same thing. Rinse, repeat, inflated prices.

It's a crappy cycle unless being sold locally over and over again.

Your Galuda was way under priced, your other game over.

If you can get a BT for under $600, I’d say do it.
When did Battle Toads jump up so much?Did some YouTube personality douche hype it up recently? ^^
No, I think it was MS announcement last year that a new game in the series is coming out.
I've seen 3 BTs sell for under $400 in the last month ... boards are expensive enough, don't go inflating the price further :P
Really? I way overpaid for mine then at $550. I did a quick search on eBay, and $400 wasn't even the starting bid. Were these moved on here? I'd buy another one at $400 right now if you point me to it!
Well if I recall correct, you showed interest in my BT and offered/paid me $500 including shipping (worldwide) :)
So not a very overpriced deal IMHO ;)
I believe, if you look at my quote, I said "if you can get a BT for under $600, I'd say do it". I happened to get two for under $600, one for $500 shipped (thank you for that awesome BT @PascalP!) and another for $550, both under $600! Man, if I had seen two for $400, I would have saved a ton of money!

I'm not trying to flip anything if those comments are directed at me, I'm what my doctor calls hoarding LOL, just kidding. I'm getting my brawler collection set up, and I'm also helping a fellow A-P who makes money a bit slower than me, so I buy for him when the games pop up and when he's able to pay, I send them to him.

I'm not technically oriented, and I'm not sure how much I can contribute to this forum, so I figure it's the least I can do for a fellow gamer!

I'm also offering to bring anyone anything they want from the US to Australia since I'm heading there in May, and also bring anything back, free of charge and at my cost to bring on the plane.

As for anyone else "flipping", well that's life, not much anyone can do about it.

Guys a scumbag. Not much you can do about it unfortunately. Call the guynout and don't sell to him anymore I guess. This happened on another forum and it caused a scorched Earth policy, and that hopefully won't happen here as it scared away everyone else.

I think people who pay attention to what PCBs sell for these days would agree that the going price for an Espgaluda is closer to $500 than $800, especially now that the market is flooded with inexpensive PGM conversions. Prior to my sale, an Espgaluda board sold for $550 On eBay. Forum sales were in the neighborhood of $500-600 and falling.

Whatever his motivation, Hrvat9 is entitled to sell his board for what he wants. However, this hobby still fosters a small marketplace where people are generally looking out for one another, so I don't feel like I'm out of line pointing out what looks to be a bit of opportunism on his part. In this case, a $300 markup after owning the board for 20 days.

@xtrasmiley nice man, wasn’t aware you picked up 2 :)

Still hope you are enjoying mine, awesome game man :thumbsup:
I almost snagged a different one from ebay, but that last one went for over $600 and my friend was looking to only spend $600 with shipping if he could. I forget where I got the $550 one, but I believe it was KLOV.

The one you sold me is in great shape and I doubt I'll ever sell it! The only thing I think it's missing is a serial number sticker. The one I bought for my Hawaii friend has the serial number, but isn't in as good of shape, so that's the one he's getting.

I just read this thread and see what happened.

First, my opinions on game prices are just mine, but last month that EspG WAS cheap at $500. Since then, the PGM carts have come out, a LOT. I mean the cart conversions use to be $200+ (corrected price thanks @DecepticonZero), but now they are easy to do and only $100 (thanks to our friend in China) and I guess that is driving prices down.

I would say $700 is still a good price for one with all the art, but everyone has their own threshold.

As for the flipper, I mean, it's been a month right? If he was really trying to hide it, he could have used a different log in I guess? Maybe he was happy because he got a good deal and a month later wanted a cab like he stated.

In the end, is it really on him to sell it at the cheaper rate he got it? If that was the case MANY people on these forums have sold me games for much more than they paid, evident by the for sale listings on here and on KLOV before they sold to me. The market does what the market does.

I don't think we should give this guy too much shit, but again, my option only, I'm a softy and a sucker! :P

Last edited:
Those cart conversions we're never 3-500. Stop making up prices. When the only game in town was captain hot glue, he was selling them for $220.

Those cart conversions we're never 3-500. Stop making up prices. When the only game in town was captain hot glue, he was selling them for $220.
Crap, maybe I'm remembering wrong? Maybe YAJ prices? I don't know. I remember that range for cart and mobo with the guy who glued them at $200 just for the cart, but whatever, I'm not sure why it matters, they are like $100 now right? I corrected my post.

Back