What's new
Do I have to do anything to the ho file are it will boot once I get the hard disk card

If you are trying to run Alltynex from CD-ROM on your Marty you will fail, you cannot.If you want to play Alltynex on Marty you must launch it from hard disk, my upcoming SCSI card will allow this.

https://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=7216.0

I built this Marty-compatible self-booting disc image. Aside from the expected performance issues, the only other problem is inability to save scores (no HDD install).

In any event, SCSI card is still amazing 🙂

Is there a list of games that the RAM expansion enables, aside from SSF2? The compatibility list shows which games don’t work on a Marty with vanilla accessories, but that doesn’t take into account Caius’ RAM expasion, a future SCSI adapter that could enable HDD installs, etc.

Thanks for review!Just a little point out.The cards adds addtional 2MB to the exisistig 2MB of the Marty.On the bottom side of the card there are other four 512KB RAM chips (so other 2MB) but I never populated them to see if it actually adds further 2MB (so 4MB in total) .So, this card is tested as a 2MB RAM expansion :)

Thanks for review!Just a little point out.The cards adds addtional 2MB to the exisistig 2MB of the Marty.On the bottom side of the card there are other four 512KB RAM chips (so other 2MB) but I never populated them to see if it actually adds further 2MB (so 4MB in total) .So, this card is tested as a 2MB RAM expansion :)

Haha, oh boy... noob mistake :unsure:

Thanks for the great device! Love it.

The first batch of 20 units has been sold out very quickly, thanks for your interest :thumbup: A new batch will be available for sale in a couple weeks.

I managed to find the boot disk for Samurai Spirits (another games that requires 4MB), I attach it.
Anyway, game is terribly slow, totally unplayable.386 is not enough, this needs a 486 CPU upgrade (I'm working on it)

Attachments

• samurai spirits (boot disk).zip
    400.2 KB · Views: 77
Only one Marty 2MB RAM expansion card left in stock on my Tindie store, snipe it before it's too late! :)

Back