What's new
For Sale

Bungelowbill

Beginner
Reaction score
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have 12 changers. 5 BC35, 1 BC25, 2 National, 2 AARDAC, 2 BC12.
The BC35 and 25 are working, but not 100%. It looks like DBA related. I also have boards and parts for them.
The ARDACS were working when put into storage. I have not plugged them in lately so I don't know the condition.
One of the BC12 can only be used as a donor since the door is bent. Someone was gaining access illegally if you get my meaning. The other BC12 needs a working DBA to test it.
The Nationals need DBAs. They were working when stored, but I can't find the DBAs.
These will range in price from $50 to $100. I'll more than liely do some two for one such as two BC12's or two ARDACs.

I also have a few claw skill cranes for sale.
I have a Kramer, Some Grayhounds, Drew Tiger Paw, Big Choice, AGE Candy "Winner-Every-Time" cranes. Most of these are not working. I am going through them now to see what I can get working within a reasonable amount of time. I have a decent amount of Smart and a few Big Choice trolleys.

Hopefully I'm not violating any posting rules. If so please give me some advice. By the way - I just posted my "Introduce Yourself" - so if you want to get to know me better give that a read.

Gents I forgot to put prices on the cranes and trolleys. $50 each.

Back