What's new
For Sale
Should be able to. Send me DM or PM on Twitter :)

Bump. Still a handful of each label still available.

Red ST-V label sold out. Won’t be reprinting this colour. Blue still available.

New Labels!

Alongside the UltraBIOS label, I also have SuperBIOS available for those on older carts:

super.JPG

Also have 3 x Cyvern labels available, suitable for conversions (these are just a one off print, I won't make them again):

cyvern.JPG

cyverncart.JPG

And, everything else is also back in stock as per the original post! Thanking everyone kindly for their orders thus far.

labelz.JPG

Sweet. I would love a red pcb cover label for the F3 next time you got one handy.

@djsheep ... the Cyvern looking amazing ! I'm waiting to finish the conversion and i'll hit you up for 1 :happy: ... maybe you can do Sengeki too

@AlxUnderBase — I won’t ever have the Sengeki one, I only did the Cyvern one as a little extra thing on the side because my carts been sitting bare for years now.

I only really am interested in making the main Multi stickers tbh.

Just a note to say I received the CPS2 Multi sticker today and it’s immaculate quality… Thanks!

I also didn’t realise you were an actual DJ, and I’ve now given your YouTube and Sound Cloud a look. Very cool

Update 10th December: CPS-2 and ST-V labels (both colours) are SOLD OUT. Here's what's left:

CPS-3 UltraBIOS x 1
CPS-3 SuperBIOS x 8
Taito F3 x 10
Cyvern x 2

All Multi Kit labels are now available again:

Capcom CPS-2
Capcom CPS-3 UltraBIOS Cart
Capcom CPS-3 SuperBIOS Cart
SEGA ST-V (Main Label & Side Label Set, Blue)
Tatio F3 Set (Main Label & Side Label Set)

Details are in the first post if you want to hook up your kit!

I'll take a CPS3 cart Ultra sticker, if you can just put aside and send with my CPS1 multi when its ready?

Back