What's new
For Sale
These boards below have been returned to "FORSALE".

2ND SEGA SYSTEM 16 MOTHERBOARD ONLY "833-7121-03". From a "Flash Point" game. Can't test cos incomplete, BUT pcb is very clean and in good condition. $100 AUD + Post RETURNED BACK TO FORSALE!

SEGA SYSTEM 16 ROM BOARD (NUMBER 1) $40 AUD+ POST RETURN BACK TO FORSALE!

FAULTY SEGA SYSTEM 18 "ALIEN STORM" PCB. Boots to lines on the screen and just that. Inserting a coin makes no sound... so i'd say its NOT running! $125 AUD + Post RETURN BACK TO FORSALE!

DROPED PRICE : CAPCOM CPS2 GREEN ROM CART ONLY! "VAMPIRE HUNTERS-DARK STALKERS REVENGE". HAS A "CPS2 INFINIKEY" FITTED! Will NEVER SUCIDE! Don't need to replace the battery anymore! PRICE LOWERED $250 AUD + POST.

NEW ADDED: SEIBU SPI GAME CARTS, MOSTLY "Battle Balls / Sen Kyu". Bought them to do conversions with. I have a few if you want more than 1. $50 AUD EACH + Post.

Attachments

• spi card.jpg
    spi card.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 71
Do you happen to have any CPS MegaMan games? Just curious, I’ve been looking for them for a while and you have a lot of Capcom stuff :).

Do you happen to have any CPS MegaMan games? Just curious, I’ve been looking for them for a while and you have a lot of Capcom stuff :).
No.. Not at the moment.. But might have a SF World Warrior CPS1 board set. You could do a conversion??

No.. Not at the moment.. But might have a SF World Warrior CPS1 board set. You could do a conversion??
Nah, I’m looking for an all original board for a collection. Thanks for the reply :). GLWTS

Hi : sir

Pm sent. Discord added not sure on navigation.

Regards
Euphoria

NEW ADDED: SEGA SYSTEM 18 ROM BOARDS, I HAVE 3 IN STOCK. PRICE $50 AUD EACH + POST.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 70
"CAPCOM GALLOP RACER" Can be used to convert to Street Fighter EX / EX2 and quite a few other games! (Hence why i bough them) I have quite a few in stock IF you need a specific one and a specific ROM board. $75 AUD + Post. More info here.... http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=797 RETURNED BACK TO SALE

Back