What's new

friedpotatoz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am missing the power wire that connects the main board to the sound board. Does anyone have one for sale or could possibly make me one?

I tried using my MK1 and MK2 wires but the connections are different. Send me a PM.

(Online image, not mine)
20ice0y.jpg

SEGASHIRO

Professional
Reaction score
I believe there is a seller on ebay who sells these power cables. I didn't use him because his international shipping to Canada seems silly. As in the shipping cost was twice the cost of the cable. I bet the internal US shipping is much better.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NBA-Jam-NBA-...157430?hash=item43e931b3b6:g:l04AAOSwuTxWBtQq

I hope this helps.

Also check crazykong arcade because it may have the manuals and pin outs for the NBA JAM sound board.

friedpotatoz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there is a seller on ebay who sells these power cables. I didn't use him because his international shipping to Canada seems silly. As in the shipping cost was twice the cost of the cable. I bet the internal US shipping is much better.

ebay.ca/itm/NBA-Jam-NBA-Jam-TE…31b3b6:g:l04AAOSwuTxWBtQq
Hey! Thanks I'll check this out. I didn't even think of ebay lol, I usually avoid them because of their crazy prices on arcade parts.