What's new
For Sale
Thanks for making this a fun offer. I'm in.

My guess is......42

all of y'all making guesses that have already been guessed are essentially disqualifying yourself from winning.

all of y'all making guesses that have already been guessed are essentially disqualifying yourself from winning.
Not necessarily, but most likely. In the event that two users guess the exact correct number they both would win, but that's the only circumstance.

I suppose that's true since there are two prizes. At best they could only win the second prize, or if they were tied for second they'd get bumped.

Well that's a wrap folks. The number was 74, for the year 1974. A significant year in that it was the year that Rush, my all time favorite band, released their first album also titled "Rush". In addition to this 1974 was also the year that my second favorite band, Yes, released my favorite of their albums "Relayer", who's album art also happens to be the background behind my logo in my profile picture.

The final verdict was a tie between @JoeAwesome, and @West with 75 and 73 respectively. JoeAwesome wins the tie breaker for posting first, and thus get's first pick. P.M.s inbound for the winners.

Thanks for playing everyone, and make sure to join us again next episode!

Well that's a wrap folks. The number was 74, for the year 1974. A significant year in that it was the year that Rush, my all time favorite band, released their first album also titled "Rush". In addition to this 1974 was also the year that my second favorite band, Yes, released my favorite of their albums "Relayer", who's album art also happens to be the background behind my logo in my profile picture.

The final verdict was a tie between @JoeAwesome, and @West with 75 and 73 respectively. JoeAwesome wins the tie breaker for posting first, and thus get's first pick. P.M.s inbound for the winners.

Thanks for playing everyone, and make sure to join us again next episode!
I didn't play for the reasons mentioned before, but looking at your signature yesterday I googled the lyrics as I had never heard about Rush. :D

I didn't play for the reasons mentioned before, but looking at your signature yesterday I googled the lyrics as I had never heard about Rush. :D
whaaaaaat. check em out dude. neil peart is one of the greatest drummers of all time. period.

Back