What's new
For Sale

LittleLarrySellers

Professional
Reaction score
All PCBs are originals, no conversions or bootlegs as far as I know. Everything is tested working unless specified. I will probably list more stuff later. Tested working means I verified I can boot up on my bench and coin up and player one controls are working and audio is good. All prices are shipped via PP FF to lower 48.

Free Stuff, gently abused - come get at 18052
* Ms. Pacman bezel - decent amount of chipping, possibly salvageable
* Galaga cocktail glass - was painted on but just the black is impacted, scratched but salvageable
* Smash TV wood control panel - swish cheese but definitely salvageable, I could ship if someone really wants at cost

Cheap Stuff
* X-arcade dual tankstick $40 - I am 73% sure I put il Euros in this. Prefer not to ship this..
* Scanline city metal cases $65 each - Xmen, Simpsons, MK1 & 2
* Szabo's 25" Smash TV bezel $50 - plus actual cost of shipping or pickup local as needs big box, brand new, it kind of obstructs the view of lower corners so FYI
* Sinistar control panel $125 - converted to a 1943, totally salvageable, shipping not included and might be a lot

pics of some of the above items

The Glengarry Leads
* CPS2 OG Multi $675 - pics the case was badly cracked. I half assed it back together with some duck tape and glue with plans to sand it down and do a nice paint job and apply the multi sticker. I ended up getting the Champ edition so this never got done, sticker is included so you bring back the fortune and glory. I might have a 3d case for the lcd thingy and the metal clips if you need
* PENDING! Darksof MVS multi with MV-1FS and Lions case
$800 pics
* Shinobi $250 pics
* Ghosts n Goblins $550 - OG board! pics
* Ghosts n Goblins $500 - pics also OG board, I replaced one tiny filter cap and one of the program ROMs. I have a JAMMA adapter I can include if needed
* Double Dragon $250 - pics
* Double Dragon 3 $215 - pics some say this is the greatest beat 'em up ever
* Slam Masters CPS 1.5 $750 - pics has the Undamned infini/kabuki chip
* TMNT $425 pics
* 1943 $280 - pics
* Mistercade $600 - with SDRAM module and noctua fan. Not preloaded with games or anything.
* CPS1 HDMI / SF2CE $600 - pics - A board was recapped, you can have the acrylic case for free if you want or I can remove if not needed, one of the crimps on the kick harness I need to fix.
* Hurist Forgot Worlds CP and spinners $580 - pics - includes the holos Opt2Not did. NIB I never even peeled the satisfying protective film off!
* Irkens Labs Jammafier 1.7 with Tri-sync $75

Last edited:
A. Always interested Scanline city metal case
B. Be interested if you can post a picture
C. Fuck you, you're fired!

OK, this is not close to the quote, but you know, I love Baldwin's part in this!

Updated first post with scanline pics and some others...

X-men is still in the bubble wrap :) the others are still being used as a PCB condom so would need to remove if interested. Simpsons has a bit of a scratch but its on the acrylic not the metal rest look groovy to me.

Man, your price is killer ($65 shipped!), but I don't know if I want a big bulky case for my games... but soooo tempting!

EDIT: STV Bezel, what do you think shipping to DC would run?

Scanline Cases are dope. I am moving the boards into actual cabs though so seems kind of pointless to keep them when someone else could showcase them.

I am not sure on shipping but I would be comfortable with saying $30 and refunding any difference and covering anything over as long as its not insane.

Double dragon & Double dragon 3.
Are the prices negotiable?
Thanks,

Also have these 3 panels by Alberto. All brand new never used and would like to ship as a lot if possible - $240.

Open to trades on anything and hit me up if you want to make an offer... will be cross posting a lot of this stuff to Fleabay. I am trying to be less of a hoarder.

Attachments

• 20230824_120814.jpg
    20230824_120814.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 90
Also have these 3 panels by Alberto. All brand new never used and would like to ship as a lot if possible - $240.

Open to trades on anything and hit me up if you want to make an offer... will be cross posting a lot of this stuff to Fleabay. I am trying to be less of a hoarder.
If you don't get interest in the whole lot, I'll definitely take the mk panel! Pm me.

Bump with some lower prices:
CPS2 Multi - $675
Slam Masters - $650
Ghosts n Goblins - $485
Mistercade - $575
1943 - $250
CPS1 HDMI - $550

Did these sell yet?? I'm still interested in the mk panel.

Back