What's new
For Sale

skusuma

Professional
Reaction score
Does anyone want any of these stuff? Pick up only at Orange county area, Southern California. Pm me if interested.
- Jamma harness - 1 qty & Jamma extension harness - 2 qty
- Arcade Power Supply - 2 qty
- Amuzy medal cabinet game motherboards - 1 qty
- 6" woofer 4ohms (I bought from ebay. It was listed as Bose 6" Woofer 264917-001 - 4 ohms)
- Lcd Controller Board for Arcade1Up 17inch Gen3 LCD Screen

Attachments

• JAMMA harness.jpg
    JAMMA harness.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Arcade PSU-2.jpg
    Arcade PSU-2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Amuzy Cab Mobo.jpg
    Amuzy Cab Mobo.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Big Speaker-2.jpg
    Big Speaker-2.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 72
  • LCD Controller Board-1.jpg
    LCD Controller Board-1.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Nice of you. What part of oc?
Power supplies are gone im guessing? 😅

If you still have jamma extension harness, I love to have it since my Atomiswave SD factory jamma harness is pretty short. I'm in Orange County also. Thank you in advance.

Nice of you. What part of oc?
Power supplies are gone im guessing? 😅
It'll be about 1 hour drive with no traffic from Gardena. I posted the power supplies at craiglist too and someone wants to come today to see. I'll let you know if it's still available after that.

If you still have jamma extension harness, I love to have it since my Atomiswave SD factory jamma harness is pretty short. I'm in Orange County also. Thank you in advance.
Futaba sent me dm. I'll let you know tomorrow if it's still available.

Last edited:
It'll be about 1 hour drive with no traffic from Gardena. I posted the power supplies at craiglist too and someone wants to come today to see. I'll let you know if it's still available after that.
Don’t worry bro I work in Irvine so I’m there during the week. Corporate makes us work in office 3 days a week so I’m always there. 😊

Don’t worry bro I work in Irvine so I’m there during the week. Corporate makes us work in office 3 days a week so I’m always there. 😊
Sorry, the guy bought both psu.

Back