1651221890362.png
1651222040361.png
1651222079573.png

Attachments

• 1651221999742.png
    1651221999742.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Has anyone done business with this person before? I ordered off Ali from them as they requested, the tracking number isn’t populating but has said it’s departed country, and the seller has been completely out of contact.

My naturally inclination is to assume that it’s a volume seller that doesn’t give a damn about customer service and I’ll get it whenever, but I’d rather be careful and doublecheck before it becomes too late to do anything about it.

I’d rather be careful
Aliexpress is better than eBay for returns -- just incase this order does not work out. I have never had an issue getting a full refund on ali, then I have had many ridiculous transaction outcomes on eBay,
Personally I have had way better over-all service from the transactions on ali than on eBay. I refer only to transactions tho I completely agree that some sellers are piss-poor at responding to your messages. I am glass half full for you at this point @VenomXL :D

I placed an order that has been stuck in shipping limbo since the 14th. I did get a tracking number, but they must use the cheapest shipping possible, and that is super frustrating.

Delivered as promised. Multiple mitigating issues, it was delivered to wrong house by my postal service, bundled with another Chinese package bound for me at customs which held things up, and the tracking number never populated properly (not sure who is at fault there.)

Important part is that it did arrive, was as described, it was packed well, and they did respond eventually. So if you’re ok with a wait for Chinese shipping, they are trustworthy.

I've ordered several things from the seller off aliexpress, takes awhile to get it but always arrives and working. Did have a problem on one order but aliexpress refunded me in full no problem.

Back