What's new
For Sale
Do we have info/links on converting MVS carts? Using a bootleg or original cart? Just curious as to what they entail. I dont really care about doing conversions, just want to see what it takes. Im happy with DS MVS Multi, and I already own the original carts of the games I like on the system.

Do we have info/links on converting MVS carts? Using a bootleg or original cart?
I don't know of any resources off-hand, but for a really simplified explaination: it's basically just finding a suitable donor that has enough ROM space for your target game and then arranging the ROM data correctly. If your donor uses the same PCBs then it should just be a straight ROM swap.

Of course some games are encrypted and you'll need to use decrypted sets to make this work, but it's pretty straight forward if you know how to work with ROM data and read the ROM mapping in MAME.

I would like to jump onto this group purchase if it hasn't went out yet. Please PM for my info and I can provide payment.

Thx.
Kelly

I'd probably throw in for around 3 to 10. Have some big purchases to make in the next few weeks, so make it 3 for now and maybe I'll buy whatever extra is needed for a price break.

I'm still waiting on a shipping estimate. I told him 20 units so I'm going to lock it down at that, and then once I have total cost after shipping I'll offer these in whatever order people expressed interest in this thread.

ok, so after shipping and currency conversion it looks like the cost will be about $40 USD + domestic shipping per unit. (probably an additional $10-$15 for a single unit.)

If most of you are still ok with that I'll move forward with this group buy.
Please respond:

-first 20
@twistedsymphony - 5 confirmed
@Derick2k - 3 confirmed
@mundy - 1 confirmed
@Dk310 - 2 confirmed
@acblunden2 - 1 confirmed
@darhgo - 1 confirmed
@lobogau - 2 confirmed
@clam_wattson - 2 confirmed
@Kavas - 1 confirmed
@zionfarm - 1 confirmed
@8bitforlife - 1 confirmed

-waiting list (if anyone drops out)
@8bitforlife - 2 confirmed
@Cereth 3-10
@GeeDee 1+
@Epic 1
@ekorz 1
@Ryan 1

-dropped out:
@Barth0lin0 - 1

Last edited:
I couldn’t hope for better. I don’t need these now, I’m investing in the future so I’ll commit to whatever is left!

Hello,

I'm still in. I haven't responded until now, sorry about that. I would really like 2 please. I unfortunately didnt put that in my initial interest post.

Thanks,
Rob

Back