What's new
For Sale
Thank you everyone for confirming.

Payment has been sent so now we wait for delivery.
Once I receive them in I'll find appropriate sized boxes for individual delivery; determine shipping costs and then collect payment.

I will keep everyone updated.

@twistedsymphony I'm In for 3 kits or carts what ever you want to call it.
You and Certh came in after the wheels on this were already in motion, as a result there is only 1 extra based on the confirmations I've received. if anyone drops out between now and payment they will go to you and then Certh. For now though, you have 1 reserved for you.

Thank you everyone for confirming.

Payment has been sent so now we wait for delivery.
Once I receive them in I'll find appropriate sized boxes for individual delivery; determine shipping costs and then collect payment.

I will keep everyone updated.

@twistedsymphony I'm In for 3 kits or carts what ever you want to call it.
You and Certh came in after the wheels on this were already in motion, as a result there is only 1 extra based on the confirmations I've received. if anyone drops out between now and payment they will go to you and then Certh. For now though, you have 1 reserved for you.
Roger that.

For those that didn't get on twisteds list, theres 150 of these, nothing is stopping you from doing another group buy or anything :)
I just personally have too many other group buys going on to arrange anything. It's NBD for me.

@Derick2k - 3 confirmed
@mundy - 1 confirmed
@Dk310 - 2 confirmed
@acblunden2 - 1 confirmed
@darhgo - 1 confirmed
@lobogau - 2 confirmed
@clam_wattson - 2 confirmed
@Kavas - 1 confirmed
@zionfarm - 1 confirmed
@8bitforlife - 1 confirmed
These have arrived.

The boxes look great, one of them had some small punctures on the bottom but I'll keep that one for myself.

I opened 3 of the boxes to check out the carts and there is some wear on on the cases (the photo is of the worst one out of the ones I opened), and the labels look photocopied the insides look legit and new. Everything is exceptionally clean inside and out so this looks more like a factory conversion than used. However I'm not very well versed in MVS so maybe someone else can speak to it... I did pop one in my MVS for a couple of credits and it booted and played as expected. If there is anything else anyone wants me to check please post.

These look like they'll fit perfectly with plenty of padding in a USPS Medium Flat rate box which is $12.80 to
ship. so for those of you who only want one that will bring the total to 52.80 F&F (or +fees = $54.69)

I'll have to find some more appropriately sized boxes for those that wanted 2 or 3.

I'll post up payment info once I've got the pricing for the multiple cart shipping worked out. In the meantime if there is anyone who has changed their mind please post up to let me know.

Attachments

• ffc4.jpg
    ffc4.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 65
  • ffc2.jpg
    ffc2.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 78
  • ffc3.jpg
    ffc3.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ffc5.jpg
    ffc5.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 61
  • ffc6.jpg
    ffc6.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 62
boxes found for those who want more than 1, shipping cost works out about the same.

please send Paypal F&F (or +fees) to service@bit-district.com

after sending please PM me with your mailing address and the email address you used for payment.

Waiting Payment:
@darhgo - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80

PAID & SHIPPED:
@clam_wattson - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25 PAID & SHIPPED
@mundy - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID & SHIPPED
@Kavas - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID & SHIPPED
@lobogau - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25 PAID & SHIPPED
@Derick2k - 3 confirmed, total with shipping: $133.25 PAID & SHIPPED
@acblunden2 - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID & SHIPPED
@8bitforlife - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID & SHIPPED
@Dk310 - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25 PAID & SHIPPED

@zionfarm - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID

UPDATED: 2019-11-17

Last edited:
Lol I don’t know what @Derick2k is talking about. I just figured I’d grab one if someone left @twistedsymphony holding the bag and figure out what to convert it to later ;)

boxes found for those who want more than 1, shipping cost works out about the same.

please send Paypal F&F (or +fees) to service@bit-district.com

after sending please PM me with your mailing address and the email address you used for payment.

Waiting Payment:
@Derick2k - 3 confirmed, total with shipping: $133.25

@Dk310 - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25

@acblunden2 - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80

@darhgo - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80

@zionfarm - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80

@8bitforlife - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80

PAID:
@clam_wattson - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25 PAID
@mundy - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID
@Kavas - 1 confirmed, total with shipping: $52.80 PAID
@lobogau - 2 confirmed, total with shipping: $93.25 PAID