What's new
For Sale
First set of shipments went out today :)

Those of you who haven't paid yet, as long as you get it to me by the end of the week that's fine. Everything is boxed and ready to go they just need to be labeled and dropped off.

@darhgo, and @8bitforlife I think you're the only ones who havn't checked in yet

First set of shipments went out today :)

Those of you who haven't paid yet, as long as you get it to me by the end of the week that's fine. Everything is boxed and ready to go they just need to be labeled and dropped off.

@darhgo, and @8bitforlife I think you're the only ones who havn't checked in yet
Thanks brother.

This just showed up today!

First thing I noticed was how excellent @twistedsymphony 's packing skills are. Immaculate!

The box is nice but yea the labels look printed. I could care less about that. As long as the boards within are real.

I cleaned off the contacts with iso and there was a little dirt but nothing crazy. Popped it into my MVS and it booted right up! :thumbup:

It asked me to load a file?! Level 3 Blue Mary?!!?

This is my first MVS and I only ever booted it to bios before I recapped it and installed the neobiosmasta with built in save card. I didn't know saves were stored on the cartridges? I guess they were used at some point. I played it for a bit and it runs as expected. Very happy!

:thumbsup:

This just showed up today!

First thing I noticed was how excellent @twistedsymphony 's packing skills are. Immaculate!

The box is nice but yea the labels look printed. I could care less about that. As long as the boards within are real.

I cleaned off the contacts with iso and there was a little dirt but nothing crazy. Popped it into my MVS and it booted right up! :thumbup:

It asked me to load a file?! Level 3 Blue Mary?!!?

This is my first MVS and I only ever booted it to bios before I recapped it and installed the neobiosmasta with built in save card. I didn't know saves were stored on the cartridges? I guess they were used at some point. I played it for a bit and it runs as expected. Very happy!

:thumbsup:
default saves are on your neobiosmasta ;)

Got my copy in today. Thank you to all that joined up to make this happen.

My 2 copies were sent very quickly after payment (as mentioned in @twistedsymphony's prior comments) but I was on vacation until now.

Confirming I received my 2 copies expertly packed and as described.

For those curious, the photocopy label on one of mine peeled off really easily and the original holographic label was underneath, undamaged. No guarantees, of course, if you attempt to do this yourself. I attempted on one copy and it came off w/o much persuasion.

Mine arrived today, excellent packaging and condition, as about the label practically fell off and a nice shiny holo label beneath.. thanks very much for organizing this

got mine quickly also. Just opened them up. Looks clean. Thank you so much for doing the group buy!

Just for fun, I realized that several roms of Real Bout Fatal Fury (not only those from this thread, but everyone out there) are stamped as 069, NGH of Fatal Fury 3, instead of 095 from RBFF.
Checking MAME source reveals that those roms have the same CRC, so they are directly reused from Fatal Fury 3 to Real Bout Fatal Fury. :huh:

I have seen a seller here in my place about 10 metal slug 4 bootleg and 5 kof2003 bootleg is all of it is convertible to sengoku3

Will there be another group buy? I am game for 3 plus shipping. Got money talking.

Back