What's new
For Sale

skate323k137

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know it's a long shot here, but, I have a couple of my vintage computers up for sale and if any of you are interested I'd love to entertain your offer / offer them for sale. They are already up on 68kMLA.

First is an Apple II+ with several expansion cards. I have two nearly identical II+ machines, so it's time to let one go.

This machine has a new reactive micro PSU within the last 2-3 years, and the following expansion cards:

Saturn RAM expansion (I can include the original MSFT RAM card, but the ribbon cable architecture seems less stable to me. I prefer the saturn card).
Super Serial card, tested/working
Briel VGA card, II+ firmware with scanlines enabled, can be used same time as composite video
Brain Board II card for Apple I or Integer BASIC Mode (Read more https://github.com/Alex-Kw/Brain-Board-II
Disk II card (Can substitute a 5.25 Disk controller card with dsub instead if you prefer).

Located in west MI, asking $500 for the machine local pickup or add cost of shipping. I pack very thoroughly and work to get the best rate for you. I cover paypal fees as a seller or also accept zelle. My ebay feedback can be found here as well. https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/skate323k137

Qskcgls.jpg

Photos of the II+ and cards are here: https://imgur.com/a/fIwMvZl

if you are a serious buyer and would like certain photos of the machine on / demonstrating certain software, please ask. I also have a nicely restored TimeMaster II card with a new VARTA battery I could consider letting go, but it would be at extra cost.

Second up, A yellowed but otherwise very loaded up and cared for Macintosh SE 800K/4MB.

This machine was fully recapped in 2018, has a Micromac accellerator w/FPU, and a SCSI2SD V5 installed w/LED behind front panel (Blue)

EipveZ3.jpg

Photos of the SE: https://imgur.com/a/REmLGUP

I finally came to terms with the fact that my SE/30 and other compacts leave this SE left alone. It was very loved by myself after rescuing it; I recapped every PCB in the machine. So this means the analog board, logic board, and PSU have been recapped. The CRT looks fantastic, and the internal SCSI2SD has 2 virtual SCSI drives, one with system 6 which boots incredibly quickly, and one with system 7.5.3 which takes longer to boot but is quite functional as well. I usually use system 6 but that's just me. Both have the Micromac accellerator extensions.

The installed accelerator card is a 16MHz 68030 MicroMac Performer, and I fitted a 68882 FPU on it as well before installation into this SE.

The machine is absolutely in fully working condition, however, it is quite yellowed. In the photos it's shown with a couple pics with my least yellowed SE/30 on the desk for reference. This SE could be a retrobrighters dream (I don't personally do this, but if you buy it, I surely will not stop you), or if you care more about function than yellowing of plastic it could be a great computer for you for years to come. It does not deserve to sit in my closet occasionally tested anymore.

I am asking $500, and of course this factors in the Micromac accelerator and SCSI2SD. I feel this is pretty fair and I am not trying to recover hours spent working on this by any means. This does not include a keyboard or mouse or any external accessories! That doesn't mean I can't round up an AppleDesign keyboard or something for you, though.

Again, I accept Zelle or Paypal as goods (I cover any seller fees, as the seller) plus actual shipping, or local pickup in west / central MI.

That SE is just gorgeous! I really want it, but it would likely just sit like my C64 is - all perfect and working, but not a daily driver... :)

GLWTS!

Love this sale on general principle. Spent formative game playing years with Dark Castle and other b/w classic Mac games on an SE. Cherished memories for sure. GLWTS.

@skate323k137 Very nice man! That book looks stellar and I just ordered a copy. Ready for some heavy heavy nostalgia with that read. Fools Errand, Lode Runner, Deja Vu, Glider, Shufflepuck. There were so many good games.

Thanks for the book reco man, much appreciated.

Back