What's new
For Sale

Blue_Fox

Student
Reaction score
SOLD

Hello,

Today I have something really special a modified Astro City arcade. Unfortunately I am moving soon and not everything can come with me.

When I got this arcade it had an acer k242hql LCD monitor installed. Since then I have updated the control panel with new artwork, buttons and joysticks, replaced the florescent light with an LED, changed the wiring and interfaced the CP to work with the PS$ I put inside.
See Pictures in Album.

Arcade Pics

I am looking to sell everything as is including the PS4 and controller boards for $1400. Local Pickup
If you would be interested in just the arcade with out the PS4 or controller boards I would be open for negotiation. I also have two CRT TVs that can be modified to fit in this cab if anyone is interested.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to answer them.

Best,
JR

Last edited:
Yeah, whats the deal with the CRTs? They modified home tues for RGB with chassis?
Cabinet looks really great!
Nice cabling work.

You might want to put that up on KLOV. That shit will disappear.

@psykom1 Thank you, the CRT's are basically up for grabs. They are standard tv's right now but with potential.

What's the model # of that Samsung TV? Looking for a 27" Flat CRT that does HDMI.

You might want to put that up on KLOV. That shit will disappear.
@psykom1 Thank you, the CRT's are basically up for grabs. They are standard tv's right now but with potential.
Do you have the original chassis?

Do either of the tubes have component input for JROK?

Whats the curvature of the tubes and are they 27"?

Have you tested the Horizontal and vertical ohms for Tube swap and counted the pins on the neck?

DO you have the original tube frame?

Sorry for the askhole I just saw those CRT in your pics and was curious about donor potential.

Back