What's new
For Sale

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have a handful (8 3)Superbios on the custom sh. (3) has Phillip screws on them while the other (0) have the security bit. Asking 150 USD shipped to Canada/US. These can be flash to any of the public available bios

Edit not sure if this is allowed.
For Canadians who want the new bios on a already superbios cart and want to pay shipping both way. I am willing to reflash it for 10.00

Attachments

• 20190822_000647-1280x960.jpg
    20190822_000647-1280x960.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190822_000628-1280x960.jpg
    20190822_000628-1280x960.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
FYI the security screws are the same game bits as genesis cartridges. I get them to use as replacements for cps3 carts. The ones I have are dark colored, which I don't really mind because it lets me know which ones are original and which are replaced.

I forgot where I bought mine, but here's an example:
https://www.mortoffgames.com/sega-genesis-45mm-security-screws-lot-of-50

Yeah I guess phillips is fine as a replacement as well, but I like using the security bits because it's standard.

I would like to purchase, I'm being helped by Art and Cruz just obtained a astrocity cab. Need all the help I can get.

@NetBattles check your pm again. Not sure if you have been getting notifications. Email also work if you perfer that for faster communication

Hi there,

I'm actually looking for a full set CPS3, but seems it will be hard to find the whole package at the same time. I would like to build an arcade machine which will be used mostly for SFIII 3rd Strike and personal use to gather with friends and play. I would appreciate if you can assist me with some more info on what I should do!

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I will be buying a SuperBios for sure, just want to make sure I know most of the stuff before I start doing things.

If it's a dedicated 3rd strike you will need:
-Cps3 mother board
-4x 128mb simm
-2x 64mb simm

If you have someone local that has a superbios setup you can borrow. The no cd cart is all you need.

If it's not a dedicated game or you don't have access to another superbios system, you will need the following:

-Scsi cd drive c/w cd or scsi2sd c/w sd card
-Superbios cart

Back