What's new
For Sale
I'm not looking for anything you got listed on trade, but if you wanna buy, I can provide a Master System 1 (with a small pile of games and an Everdrive), ColecoVision modded for YPbPr with a small pile of games and "Everdrive" (the Atarimax flash cart), or Intellivision modded for Composite with a small pile of games. Shoot me a PM if you want, they're just taking up space in my house right now.

The wood (cardboard/particle board) was in horrible condition when I received the cab. It was rotting and had mildew. So I was going to cut new pieces and replace it. However I have since decided that I did not want to pursue that avenue and decided to part out all the other parts from it instead to people who could use it.

So while technically the cab is still in the garage .. it is actually just a box off all of the parts. The chassis is kept in the house in an air conditioned storage room and the control panel is sitting in the house also. I was going to incorporate it into a supergun.

damn thats a shame if i had know i might of bought it. to have a pair. ill probably end up buying the chassis when i get the funds to have a back up for mine.

Bumping this up .. there's still stuff for sale and I plan on digging out some other stuff this weekend to list.

Back