What's new
For Sale

crazyjojo

Student
Reaction score
Since I made the vewlix mini a few years ago, some players still ask me to sell another batch, because this machine is made of all-metal sheet metal, so there must be an order of more than 10 units to start, and there is still a shortage of 3 people.
Some main features:
1,14 inch 16:9 IPS LCD screen
2. You can rotate the horizontal or vertical screen
3. An external or built-in host can be used, and the default mode is to use an external host
4. A full set of original sanwa joysticks and buttons, can choose American or Japanese style
5. Brook full-featured joystick chip, can be connected to PS4/PS3/XBX/XBone/XB360/WiiU/NS/PC/PSmini/NGmini/MDmini

Some additional mods
1. A variety of classic game console converters, including NES/SNES/genesis/saturn/dreamcast/PS1&2, and JAMMA/JVS
So you can connect VEWLIX to the arcade PCB, each converter is a separate part.
2. Console panel module, such as twin-stick, hitbox, MUG silder
3. Independent rocker shell, you can remove the base of VEWLIX and assemble it with this shell to form an independent rocker, the modules in 1 and 2 above can also be used normally

Players who ordered this time will be given a MOD1 converter, please choose by yourself

$1000 per set without shipping,it is about 16KG,Production cycle is one month
-------------------------------------------------
update:
The price is 1000 USD,not CNY,it is input mistake,even the brook chip worth 100USD...
it can be shiped to US now,so if you want to get it ,pls send me PM

Last edited:
Ok, Ill bite cause I find this kinda cool.

$1,000 Yuan is about $160 USD?? How much is shipping to the US?

How do I order one?

Perhaps sell just the cab mate. The problem with projects like this for the end user is 1) price and 2) stuck with some boutique tiny monitor.

1000$! You know I only paid 1500$ for my REAL Vewlix L-AMI (excluding shipping).
Anyone with 1k to drop on this should consider a full-sized for basically only 1/3rd more. (again excluding shipping).

It's not cheap, but it's not obscenely priced. I've seen loads of custom built bartops for around the grand mark. At least the one in the OP looks cool.

Also, I'm not sure why you guys are comparing this to a full size Vewlix. They're different products. I can buy a car for a thousand dollars, does that mean you can't ask a grand for an electric scooter?

If it's not for you, move on. Don't shit on the guy's FS post.

Its a cool project, saw it a few years ago and I wanted to grab one then.

I have seen bartops sell for way more than this for sure. Im not saying its not worth the $$$ in any way, its just not for me at that price point, cause it would just be something cool for me to have, but most likely not really use too often.

If this came in a bare (DIY) kit at a much lower price point, where I could adapt my own screen, speakers, etc.. I would consider it just cause a mini vewlix bartop is damn cool.

Also, I'm not sure why you guys are comparing this to a full size Vewlix. They're different products. I can buy a car for a thousand dollars, does that mean you can't ask a grand for an electric scooter?

I was comparing it because in my mind/world bigger is always better and price follows accordingly.

You can ask whatever you want for a product, be it an electric scooter or a bartop arcade...
But don't come crying when no one buys (because yea bigger and better for only 1/3rd more) was the point.

Often times my opinions are far from the most popular, however in this case I'd say more people share my mindset on size vs price.
mcdonalds-kid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was comparing it because in my mind/world bigger is always better and price follows accordingly.

You can ask whatever you want for a product, be it an electric scooter or a bartop arcade...
But don't come crying when no one buys (because yea bigger and better for only 1/3rd more) was the point.

Often times my opinions are far from the most popular, however in this case I'd say more people share my mindset on size vs price.
mcdonalds-kid.jpg

I agree here. it's not so much that it's not worth it as it's a cool product, just at that price range, i'd rather put those funds into another genuine Vewlix.

Back