What's new
Mark your items as sold

Solmin

Professional
Reaction score
Gunforce - great condition. Final markdown before it goes back into Abyss. [SOLD]
https://ibb.co/q0cQj5z
https://ibb.co/nrchF4X

Raiden II DX - great music here is video of the music. [SOLD]
https://ibb.co/25tXsSx
https://ibb.co/qxBM9js
ADDED:

Gunbird [slight glitch with graphics] $90 shipped. Sold for 70 since it was a combo deal.
Here is video of Gunbird

Lowering price on Gunforce cause I don't like the game! $130

Please add 4% for the transaction fees if not using gift. merchant is safer if things get lost etc.

Last edited:
Also, great price on the GunForce. I'd snag it if I didn't already have it!

I said I would post on the FS boards. Finally got around to doing it.

Ahh man. I missed out on gunbird.

If you have anything your thinking of selling PM me @Solmin.

Your one of the best sellers on this site.

Damn you, @xtrasmiley! I got in ahead of you on ONE board and you've been punishing me every since! Great snag on that Gunbird :D
Well, there are a few you've snagged that I've been jealous of for sure! :P

Don't sweat it man, you're close enough that once this damn COVID thing has passed, I'll be happy to come by and let you borrow some games, maybe beat them together!

This Gunbird is broken by the way, I really bought it to practice some soldering on a relatively cheap board.

Damn you, @xtrasmiley! I got in ahead of you on ONE board and you've been punishing me every since! Great snag on that Gunbird :D
Don't sweat it man, you're close enough that once this damn COVID thing has passed, I'll be happy to come by and let you borrow some games, maybe beat them together!

This Gunbird is broken by the way, I really bought it to practice some soldering on a relatively cheap board.
Truth! Looks like a good issue to start with. My repair pile is getting too big anyhow - gotta start fixing some stuff before I take on more projects.

Damn, would love to get Gunforce. Might work out too expensive with postage to Aus at the moment. Toilet paper is worth more than our dollar notes at the moment.

I shipped it out on Saturday, they told me it would ship on Monday. If it doesn't arrive by Friday let me know. I'll need to call the UPS office.

Nah man...you practice soldering on a dead tekken 3 board.....then you REPAIR that psykio goodness. NOT the other way around! :thumbsup:

I shipped it out on Saturday, they told me it would ship on Monday. If it doesn't arrive by Friday let me know. I'll need to call the UPS office.
No worries, the doorbell just rang!

Quick feedback, @Solmin shipped quickly and packed like a rock! The only small issue is he typo'd the tracking number, but no worries, both games still showed up really quick!

Thanks for the sale!

Well, there are a few you've snagged that I've been jealous of for sure! :P Don't sweat it man, you're close enough that once this damn COVID thing has passed, I'll be happy to come by and let you borrow some games, maybe beat them together!

Nah man...you practice soldering on a dead tekken 3 board.....then you REPAIR that psykio goodness. NOT the other way around! :thumbsup:
Hey that's a great point. I've got a half-functional Pit Fighter here that I would gladly trade xtrasmiley for that Gunbird. This would be a much better board to practice on ;)

Well, there are a few you've snagged that I've been jealous of for sure! :P Don't sweat it man, you're close enough that once this damn COVID thing has passed, I'll be happy to come by and let you borrow some games, maybe beat them together!

LOL, well if only I HAD a dead Tekken 3!

I do have a non-working Time Killers, maybe that can be the stand in?

By the way, that's about the cheapest I've seen a GunForce in 3 years, so someone needs to buy it! I don't think it will work with the upcoming multi, but it might....

Back