What's new
Mark your items as sold

Danmaku

Professional
Reaction score
hi to everybody
I sell guwange working and clean pcb + original flyers 1.7k euro (paypal gift or bank transfer )
nice stickers no damages
perfect running on one of my cabs now
I search pal and us rare super nes games and analogue consoles

Sold for 1750 euro shipped

in case on me
many thanks

Attachments

• 10bfd2fd-7ec5-4aac-b44c-b851d8551600.jpeg
    10bfd2fd-7ec5-4aac-b44c-b851d8551600.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 8d86ff99-7ee8-4533-bb99-2f81b19f5109.jpeg
    8d86ff99-7ee8-4533-bb99-2f81b19f5109.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
new price
trades accepted with analogue consoles

Well I would say buyer be advised on this one. After discussing for a few days on a purchase this with and Analogue NT Mini Noir as a partial trade, seller and I agreed on a price and when it came time to pay, I asked he ship the PCB first as he has very little feedback. He then told me the deal was off. I replied and asked to do PayPal G&S so I could be protected, and he said no, only F&F.

At this point I passed. That's a lot of money to go off of trust.

If it helps, this week I received a Futari BL from this user. Everything went smoothly 😊

Which reminds me I still need to leave (positive) feedback for that transaction.

Well I would say buyer be advised on this one. After discussing for a few days on a purchase this with and Analogue NT Mini Noir as a partial trade, seller and I agreed on a price and when it came time to pay, I asked he ship the PCB first as he has very little feedback. He then told me the deal was off. I replied and asked to do PayPal G&S so I could be protected, and he said no, only F&F.

At this point I passed. That's a lot of money to go off of trust.
hi : xsmiley

Question. Do you offer the same service when you sell.
From what i read, and between the lines. You want someone to send to you. Once it arrives. Then you pay for it?
If this is the case. I feel very few people would send it to you. I would also have my reservations as the seller having no protection. Either party could let the other down.
I personally have had no issues with paypal friends ot g/s.
Any money taken by the sellers has always been returned by paypal.
Could be diffetent in the usa. I am unsure Some of the transactions my end buying have been similar or more money.
Btw glwts and purchase. Either way for seller and buyer. Lovely pcb.

ps ( what are the reservations on your end with paypal, i may not be aware of? If you don't mind me asking.)

kind regards
euphoria
🙃

hi : xsmiley

Question. Do you offer the same service when you sell.
From what i read, and between the lines. You want someone to send to you. Once it arrives. Then you pay for it?
If this is the case. I feel very few people would send it to you. I would also have my reservations as the seller having no protection. Either party could let the other down.
I personally have had no issues with paypal friends ot g/s.
Any money taken by the sellers has always been returned by paypal.
Could be diffetent in the usa. I am unsure Some of the transactions my end buying have been similar or more money.
Btw glwts and purchase. Either way for seller and buyer. Lovely pcb.

ps ( what are the reservations on your end with paypal, i may not be aware of? If you don't mind me asking.)

kind regards
euphoria
🙃
euphoria, with PayPal F&F (friends and family) there is NO protection for the sender of the money. So if something happened, even out of the sellers control, such as the package got lost, I would have no recourse to get the money back, other than the seller sending it back. PayPal G&S (goods and services) provides some ability to recover the money, although recovering from another country is difficult.

When I sell, if the buyer is well known or has a lot of feedback I would offer the same deal, however they never ask because I myself as a seller have 100s of sales now across 6 forums with 100% positive feedback, so I guess people trust me OK.

For this seller, I can understand his hesitation, but he was not open to PayPal G&S at all, as stated in his opening post, he has little to no feedback (until one poster just chimed in to say they forgot to leave him some), and he didn't provide a reason, just told me the deal is off when I offered another form of payment.

No problems for me, there are always other options for games, but just check out how many people have lost money (especially on KLOV), and never got it back.

Finally, although I'm annoyed I had to go dig out my Analogue NT Mini Noir from a storage unit to take pictures for this guy and he backed out, I thought about not saying anything because it was just a waste of 20 minutes of my time really, but I always alert the group if there a doubt in my mind and that is what I did here. You've (@euphoria) have seen me do it on KLOV as well I think, and I've actually saved several people money before.

If this is a legit seller, great, GLWS, I will not post in here again.

Back