What's new
For Sale

yagamikun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bundles are where the deals are, and are an excellent option if you have some cash and are starting your own AES collection. Downsizing my library a bit, and all games are of course tested and working. Condition listed below.

Buy with confidence: Perfect seller ratings and 23 year community member at Neo-Geo.com (yagamikun) and perfect seller rating on eBay (bokujin).

Sale Rules:
  • I much prefer to sell as a complete set or in bundles.
  • Games will move to Ebay after a couple weeks if they don't sell on the forums (ng.com and arcade projects).
  • No trades, sorry - I'm downsizing and don't need/want more physical games.
  • Respected seller with a perfect rating on here, ebay (bokujin), arcade-projects (yagamikun)
  • If SOLD price is not updated, it was sold for the asking price.
  • Happy to take additional pictures of games you're interested in. Just ask.

Payment and Shipping:
  • Payment: PayPal F&F is preferred, and will also do Venmo. Happy to do PP Buyer Protection but I'll add 5% to the total of the order.
    • If we agree upon F&F but you pay with buyer protection, I'll require an additional 5% prior to shipping or I'll cancel the order.
  • Shipping US: $15 per 1-2 games, $25 for 3-5 games.
  • Shipping International: $50 for 1-3 games, $70 for 4-5 games.
  • Large orders: I much prefer local pick up, but will also ship multiple boxes and will quote you shipping once they are packed up.
    • International large orders will be astronomically expensive, but happy to work with you if you want to foot the shipping bill.
Pictures:
AES Games:
  • $750 $800 $900 Andro Dunos JPN - Authentic loose cart with authentic vinyl case (no cracks in tray) in excellent shape with a repro insert.
  • $275 $300 $350 Blues Journey US - CIB in Excellent+ condition.
  • $120 $140 $150 Fatal Fury 3 JPN - CIB Great condition - aftermarket manual baggy.
  • $130 $150 $175 Fighters History Dynamite JPN - CIB Excellent condition.
  • $300 $325 $350 King of Fighters 2000 JPN - CIB Great condition - No manual baggy.
  • $375 $450 $500 King of Fighters 2001 JPN - CIB Excellent condition - no manual baggy and comes with arcade poster (folded)
  • $250 $300 $350 Nam 1975 US - CIB Excellent - has original "censorship" marks on outer plastic on case, cart sticker, and manual. The actual case insert is not touched.
  • $2700 $2900 $3500 Pulstar JPN - CIB Excellent - Slight fading on cartridge label only (insert is gorgeous).
  • $250 $280 $300 Samurai Shodown 4 JPN - CIB Player condition - Cart label is faded and some scratches on the shell. Manual and case in good condition overall.
  • $200 $250 $300 Thrash Rally JPN - CIB New Old Stock - Near Mint
SOLD:
  • SOLD $70 Art of Fighting JPN - CIB in good shape overall
  • SOLD $200 Breaker's Revenge Conversion - True MVS Conversion and everything in great shape with all authentic parts.
  • SOLD $200 King of the Monsters 2 JPN - CIB Excellent+
  • SOLD $150 Metal Slug Conversion - True MVS conversion with repro case and insert.
  • SOLD $400 Savage Reign JPN - CIB Excellent condition. No manual baggy.
  • SOLD $400 -> $375 (bundle deal) Windjammers JPN - Authentic loose cart with repro vinyl case and insert. Game originally had a bad GFX ROM - Was fixed by Big Bear (respected NG community member).
  • SOLD $300 -> $275 (bundle deal) King of Fighters 2002 JPN - Player condition - no manual - in good working order but clearly has seen much love and use over the years.
  • SOLD $2700 -> $2650 (Yagamikun is a nice guy) Ninja Master's JPN - CIB Excellent+ - verified authentic.
  • SOLD $50 Fatal Fury 2 JPN - CIB in Good condition (broken tray, slightly warped plastic on outer part of case)
  • SOLD $800 $900 Ragnagard JPN - CIB Great Condition - No manual baggy.
  • SOLD $350 $400 Robo Army JPN - CIB Good condition - No manual baggy, plastic tray cracks. Cart and case in overall great condition.
  • SOLD $150 $200 Super Sidekicks 2 JPN - CIB Great condition.
  • SOLD $240 $300 Crossed Swords JPN - CIB in Excellent+ condition.
  • SOLD $80 $90 $100 King of Fighters 94 JPN - CIB Great condition
  • SOLD $120 $130 $150 King of Fighters 97 JPN - CIB Great condition. Plastic on case (that holds insert) kind of loose - common with this snaplock variant.
  • SOLD $750 $800 $900 Sonic Wings 3 JPN - CIB Excellent+
  • SOLD $110 $130 $150 World Heroes 2 and 2 Jet JPN Bundle - Both CIB and in great condition overall.
  • SOLD $150 $200 $250 Cyber Lip JPN - Authentic loose cart with repro vinyl case and insert.
  • SOLD $130 $150 $200 Magician Lord US - Authentic loose cart AND manual in repro case/insert - good shape overall
SOLD Neo CD Bundle:
  • SOLD $500 Selling as a bundle only.
    • Neo CD Top Loader in good shape with hookups, box, and docs. Serials do not match. Includes one Neo CD pad.
    • Art of Fighting 3 Special Edition: Excellent overall, but outer box is a little banged up.
    • Fatal Fury Special: Great condition
    • Real Bout Special: Great condition
    • Crossed Swords 2: Great condition
    • Puzzle Bobble: Great condition
    • ADK World: Great condition
    • Neo CD Sampler: Great condition
SOLD NGPC Game Bundle:
  • SOLD $150 Selling as a bundle only - all Japanese snaplock variants.
    • Baseball Stars Pocket Color - slight fade on insert
    • Pocket Tennis B&W version - Good shape
    • Neo Cup 98 Plus (Color) - Good shape

Last edited:
Bump - prices lowered across the board. Please don't reach out for trade inquiries. I'm only looking to sell. :)

Final bump before Ebay. Some prices lowered. Some really good deals in here. ;)

Back