What's new
For Sale

GoldenGlover

Grand Master
Reaction score
I’m going out on a limb here, but I want to pare down my vinyl audio gear and wanted to see if 1. anyone here is into vinyl/vintage vinyl gear and 2. If you’re looking for some quality stuff & are in the MA/RI/CT/NH area (and can pick it up locally).

I have some quality stuff (vintage carts/turntables) I might want to part with. Want to see if there’s any interest before posting them here…

Last edited:
Would love to come look through if I was closer.

I feel like my 2 1200mkII's would feel betrayed if I ever got different decks though. :(

They've been with me for 20+ years...lol.
If you have someone come by, take some photos, as Im always down to check out gear!

I can definitely take photos if there’s enough interest. Some of the items I’d part with are:

• MicroSeiki BL-91 turntable w/dustcover (fully working, whisper quiet motor with new belt) mounted with a Grace G-707 tonearm & Pickering XSV 3000 cartridge (low hours on original stereohedron stylus; also comes with original cartridge box)
  • Grace F9 Ruby cartridge (original/not rebuilt w/original “Ruby” stylus)
  • MicroSeiki MA 505 X II tonearm (without headshell, in great condition; damping cue just needs adjustment)
  • MicroAcoustics MA 2002e cartridge NOS (complete in box)
  • Jolida JD9, upgraded with vintage matched Mullard 12AX7 tubes
Like I said, most of this is vintage vinyl gear, but gear made at the peak of when vinyl was at the top of the audio mountain (I still think it is)!

If there’s enough interest, I’d prefer local pickup for most of this stuff (especially with the BL-91) but am open to shipping nearly everything else.

Last edited:
Any Shure N447/N44G Stylus or Audio Technica stylus for use with a Soundburger or Vacuum VP96 portables?

Any Shure N447/N44G Stylus or Audio Technica stylus for use with a Soundburger or Vacuum VP96 portables?
I had three NOS Shure N44-7 styli that I unfortunately got rid of several months ago. Had I known you’d be in need of these, I’d have made a good deal to send these to you. I originally had bought them almost 20 years ago!

Back