What's new
For Sale

Maverick1978

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys, as title says, I've an Irem Skins Game Irem M92 board that I'm looking to sell.

It was tested at Dreygor's house on 2/16/2019. I don't have any real feedback here, but Dreygor will vouch for me. I also have recent feedback at Atari Age in the Feedback forum (under user Maverick), and I'm an old hand around several other forums, always as Maverick1978.

I had been holding onto this awaiting the M92 multi, but recent job layoff trumps hobbies.

I'm looking for $200 plus shipping. You pay for shipping, I'll add on the insurance and signature confirmation at my expense. This protects you and me. Paypal F&F or add 5% for Goods/Services.

Images in the gallery: https://jpegbay.com/gallery/007346559-.html#1

Please PM - Thanks for looking!

Hah! Do tell, how much $$ am I leaving on the table!? I don’t keep up with prices as much as I should ;)

Well, I think it's a fair price, but the multi has certainly driven prices up. Your call, do you want to squeeze out another $50 or sell it quick?

Good on you for not gouging! Glad it sold so quickly too.

Best of luck with new employment!!

Pending sale. Will follow up if completed or not - appreciate the responses folks

Darn it - would have snapped this up quickly for the multi - if anyone else has a board that can be used for the multi for sale, drop me a PM!

Matt

Two questions: first, multi? Is that now a reality, or is it still a dream? Second, how much money did I leave on the table here offering it for $200? - what's the going rate for this board?

Darn it - would have snapped this up quickly for the multi - if anyone else has a board that can be used for the multi for sale, drop me a PM!

Matt
PM coming.

@Maverick1978 depends on the day. 50-100. Pretty sure we're at the it'll definitely happen point now for the multi.

Back