What's new
For Sale

gigosai

Student
Reaction score
This my first sales post and not sure what the going pricing. Let me know your feedback

These all came out of a Virtua Golf and we're tested working.

Naomi PCB (no Dimm)
N/A

GD-Rom
$100 shipped

GDROM Dimm
$100 shipped

I will sell the IO and PSU at a later date, I'm not sure their value.

Attachments

• IMG_20230114_191805.jpg
    IMG_20230114_191805.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
What do these usually run?
Did you delete your price while asking this? You were not giving it away if that's what you're worried about. If you already sold it, it's best practice to leave the sold price up.

Demand for this stuff has gone up but if you want to get absolute top dollar take it to an auction site.

Did you delete your price while asking this? You were not giving it away if that's what you're worried about. If you already sold it, it's best practice to leave the sold price up.

Demand for this stuff has gone up but if you want to get absolute top dollar take it to an auction site.
I took it down because I botched that whole operation out of respect. I'm not looking for top dollar. I was considering S+H and wanted to go $140. Either way I hope this didn't go sour.

Interested in your PSU once you've determined a price :)

I'm confused, what are you asking for your stuff now?
GD Rom $100
Dimm $100
IO open to offers
PSU $70 (working with the gentleman)

I wasn't expecting this much engagement, I posted in other forums and discords and got crickets. I see prices all over the place on eBay and Ali but just want to move these at a reasonable price.

do you have the trackball and trackball board IO by any chance?

do you have the trackball and trackball board IO by any chance?
To be transparent, I was going to eventually list it for $350 shipped. New kits are $1000+.
Includes. GDROM+Key, marquee, trackball panel

Attachments

• IMG_20230114_191720.jpg
    IMG_20230114_191720.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 60
To be transparent, I was going to eventually list it for $350 shipped. New kits are $1000+.
WOW. I had stashed the GDROM and key with my panel, I don't know if I have the marquee.

nice and good price but here's the thing, I don't like golf that much :D I believe @opt2not has been looking for one for a while though...

Was that the Sun PSU? Darn, been looking for one but I don't think many check the WTB forum. At least now I know what kind of price to expect.

Back