What's new
For Sale

Nodoyuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I'm selling my PC Engine Turbo Duo R and my Turbo Everdrive v1.0

REASON FOR SELLING: I've bought a white PC-Engine and a Super SD System 3, so I don't need my older console

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

1) NEC PC Engine Turbo Duo-R, NTSC-JAP, RGB modded, Jailbar fixed, region free, and CD-ROM lens replaced. I bought from ebay around 2012. It's a Doujindance mod. I know he does not have a good reputation regarding his mods, but the fact is that the Duo works great and gives a clear image with vivid colors. I never opened the console, so I don't know how the mod has been done. The console is good cosmetically, but it's not perfect (I can send photos if needed) Included are the console, power supply, RGB cable from Retrogamingcables and controller

2) Turbo Everdrive. I bought it in 2012 too. It's the first version. It works perfect. The only game that can't be run is Populous (because it has a battery). Rest of the games are playable.

PRICE: I'm asking 200€, plus shipping costs. I can ship worlwide, and shippings costs will be 25€ for Europe and i'll need to check for the rest of the world. I'm not good with pricing, so if you think the price is on the expensive side, please tell me

OTHER OPTION: I can accept a trade for some arcade PCB I don't have. My PCB collection is made of systems that have a Darksoft multi, so everything else, I don't have

Hope there is somebody interested :)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Might as well just open it and post pics. Voultar’s video shows that they can be restored using the right method.

Hi

I have no problem in open the console and post some photos here, but it seems a special screwdriver is needed. Do you know the type of screwdriver I need?

Hi

I have no problem in open the console and post some photos here, but it seems a special screwdriver is needed. Do you know the type of screwdriver I need?
When I ordered one of his more recent DUO-Rs he sent me an info sheet saying the screwdriver required is a T10H, but I don’t have one to confirm that. Any way, good luck with your sale!

Keen on this send me a pm please

Back