What's new
For Sale

Ajax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looking to clear out things that I haven't used for a long, long time. Shipping is not figured into these prices.

AES - Consider these in player condition. All have manuals, except Super Baseball 2020. All the softbox games have some degree of tray damage, check the pictures for more info. I'm not concerned about making much on these, just want to move them on. If you're interested in buying all of these, I will put together an excellent price on them.

AES Pictures Here

Art of Fighting - Unsure if baggie is original, $50
Art of Fighting 2 - Unsure if baggie is original, $60
Fatal Fury Special - Missing baggie. $50
Fatal Fury 3 - Missing baggie. $110
Super Baseball 2020 - Missing manual & baggie. $150
World Heroes 2 - Missing baggie. $50
Softbox and extra tray - $10 with any other AES purchase

Pictures of Misc. Games and Stuff Here

Gamecube
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - $50
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes - $90
TMNT Battle Nexus 2 - $20
Pac Man Vs. with Sleeve - $20

Xbox
Shenmue II - Has movie disc. $10
Ninja Gaiden & Ninja Gaiden Black Set - $20
Xbox 360 Bundle - Skate, Skate 3, XBL Arcade Unplugged, three Burger King games, one of them is sealed - $20

PS5 - All three for $50
Ratchet & Clank - $20
Ghost of Tsushima - Directors Cut edition - $20

Astro City Mini - Opened, used for a few mins, sat on shelf for a while then boxed up. $50

Astro City Mini Controller - New, unopened $100

PC Engine Mini - Used a bit more than the AC Mini, but still not much. $120

Powkiddy RGB30 - This is the handheld with the square screen that everybody is freaking out about. I haven't played anything on it. Doesn't include a secondary SD card. $50

Skullcandy Street Fighter II Edition PLYR Headset - This has been opened and tested, but beyond confirming functionality, hasn't been used. Because of that, I'm reluctant to call it used. The internals of this are actually designed by Yamaha. It seems nice and they go for $250 - $300 on ebay. Looking for $150 on this.

Paypal F&F or Venmo preferred, buyer to add 4% to these prices if paying via Paypal G&S. Prefer to ship within the US, happy to work out international shipping with interested buyers.

Thanks for looking all.

Last edited:
Back