What's new
For Sale

zorakbrak

Beginner
Reaction score
I can't access my old account here and it's been some time since I've posted but if you want to check out my feedback you can do so via the links to my original posts on Neo-geo.com as well as eBay under username Starscream615.

Selling off my arcade collection to raise some funds for the family. All prices in USD. I will also entertain offers through PM.

I also have an Interest Check going on my other arcade stuff at the Neo-geo.com forums if anyone wants to take a look:
IC: Neo-Geo Big Red 6-slot Cab; Sega Blast City; MvsC2 and various other Naomi games/hardware.
FS: MVS Kits: Nightmare in the Dark; SVC Chaos; SSV and more along with various MVS Carts

All located in Orange Park FL. Pickup only.

Neo-Geo Big red 6-slot works great. - Currently asking $1500

Blast City's monitor just gave out and I think just needs a cap kit which is beyond my ability. Bill machine, lights, sound all work. Screen stopped "clicking" on when I went to play MvsC2 one day but I could still hear the game. I also have two extra control panels, one World Series baseball and one 2 player six button control panels that is currently in its own enclosure from a US Sega Big Blue World Series Baseball I took apart a few years back. It was bought the panel from new stock many years ago. Lots of Blast City Specific harness cables as well. - Currently asking $1500. - Sold

Ms. Pacman has a 60 in one board in it but I still have the original board and has a new replacement CRT in it. It was owned by a church prior to my purchase of it who were reportedly the first owner so I'm fairly sure all the artwork is the original. - Currently asking $800 with both boards.

Naomi and MVS Games are posted in the Arcade PCB and Cartridges thread here - FS: MVS Kits: Nightmare in the Dark; SVC Chaos; SSV and more along with various MVS Carts/Cabs and Naomi

Cabs.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

Inside of Blast
IMG_8206.jpg

Edit 1: Blast Sold.

Last edited:
Oh man, my in-laws live in OP, and if I had an easy way to get that stuff up to DC I'd take it all off your hand, but alas, I do not. GLWS!

Hello fellow North Floridian, I am going to be in the OP area with a truck Monday or Tuesday, could I swing by @zorakbrak ?

Is the 6-slot missing the frame and/or the EL panels? Damn shame if so.
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the silver cover that encloses the mobo? If so, no it is not missing that. All six slots work as well.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the silver cover that encloses the mobo? If so, no it is not missing that. All six slots work as well.
The marquee area. Each mini marquee lights up to match the game you're playing.

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpg
    IMG_2871.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 41
Back