What's new
For Sale

legoslug

Beginner
Reaction score
Here is the deal, I have a bunch of games and parts in my garage I need to move to make room. Here is what I got:

-Maximum Tune 3 cab
-3 29inch CRT's (1 working recapped, 1 working needs recep, 1 only displays 1 color)
-Astro City (comes with repro top marquee, nanao monitor recapped last year, very little screen burn, awesome monitor)

As of now, I am mainly trying to get rid of the Max Tune 3 cab and the CRT's. I am willing to sell those individually. The Astro City is essentially a bait, and will not separate from the lot, please don't ask. So this is kinda a mancave/arcade starter pack. If you are serious about picking up this lot, I'll even hook you up with some MVS games or PCB's for a good price.

Asking $1800>1700 Open to trades. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    774.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    512.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    648.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    454.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Thanks! I thought it would sell quickly, but I guess no one wants an Astro that bad. It's up on C-list and a couple forums.

Very cool this is local! Sucks I have no room ughhh. Gl with sale and hope this stuff goes to a good home.

Photos are too big to upload. Send me a pm if you are serious and I will send you pics by text.

or you can crop the pictures about %30 smaller or untill it lets you load. It always does that to me also.

Pics added, thanks for the suggestion. The Astro has a repro marquee, not pictured.

bump, price dropped to $1700.

I see Astros for sale here for $800 to $900. Mine comes with a repro marquee, newer buttons and sticks, and a recapped monitor!

Back