What's new
Mark your items as sold

Hana9so

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking to move my restored SFII Hyper Fighting in a Dynamo. Everything is working and was completely gone through, everything on it works great.

- CPS1 is clean, original and unhacked
- New Paint and decals
- New T-Molding
- New control panel overlay
- Re-capped monitor (all electrolytics changed)
- All new Industries Lorenzo joysticks and buttons
- Control panel completely cable managed and redone, poor crimps re-terminated

Looking to get $1800 for it, located in SoCal

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13Toq7dNUyz9AL6yJ0OHs-Nrvnh6pwhGJ

Attachments

• 20210417_165549.jpg
    20210417_165549.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 180
This is my homie, and when I need electronic work he's who bails me out (he's a professional arcade tech to boot). So I can definitely vouch for the recap work on the monitor and all the wiring work is going to be done proper.

I would recommend taking pictures of the CRT powered on as that is a deciding factor for most buyers. GLWYS

20210417-170931.jpg

I would recommend taking pictures of the CRT powered on as that is a deciding factor for most buyers. GLWYS

20210417-170931.jpg
I've uploaded a few more pics of the CRT to the drive. Sorry it took a while. Had to pull it out again... Noticed the red channel was going in and out, but I managed to find the cold solder joint and repair it.

Colors in the top right corner may seem slightly off, because it's right next to another cabs speaker (i moved it after powering on). Should have power cycled to degauss, but didn't realize it until after I took the pictures.

Price reduced to $1400

Back