What's new
For Sale

H-Games

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Decided to post here as I am now considering selling my MVS U2. As you can see from the pics it is beautiful and I’m not just saying that. New art from Barry, new cpo from Alberto, new buttons and sticks, everything is clean/no scratches/etc. Locks included of course as you can see. The only issue currently is the monitor isn’t showing any imagine, turns on, but after have a couple people from the community check it out looks like all it needs is a recap and that’s it.

I sold my mini cute a few months back to obtain a grail, this is being sold as I’m working through some health issues and know someone else will enjoy this more than I am/will. In my humble opinion, I don’t think you’ll come across a nicer U2.

I’m located in SoCal but I am more than happy to ship as long as you set it all up. I have many references that I’m sure can vouch for me as a seller/buyer and I genuinely have tried my best to help anyone I can in the community as many of you are the reason why my family and I have been able to be part of this group.

Based on the condition I am going to start the price at $2800. More pics available on request, questions will be answered as fast as possible, and please know I definitely don’t want to see this one go, but it’s for the best and I’m hoping someone will love it as much as I do.

Thanks everyone. 🙏🏽

Attachments

• IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_8211.jpeg
    IMG_8211.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 183
U
Beautiful cab, it will sell for sure. I have a U4 and love it.

Is it wired for MVS or JAMMA? Is the 2 slot included?
I will add pics of the wiring setup as well when I get home and if the buyer needs a 2 slot I can work something out for sure. Thank you for the kind words as well @d00mdrew

Back