What's new
For Sale
Well, I wish I had one of those if they were real, but sadly no
If I had more room in my apartment I would totally convert a empty Dynamo HS-1 into a (fake) Polybus, put a (MAME) PC inside and have it running one of the Tempest hacks.

this still feels like an April Fools joke, but now I think Derick2k is in on it too
You know what would have been a good april fools day joke?! Posting an announcement that pre-orders on the mvs multi had already closed and thanking everyone that place an order and that the next preorder window would open in like 3 months :D

Also, someone sell me Guwange
Damn, I sold a spare one a couple of months ago. They do come up on YAJ every so often.
I just want DDP:doj and ibara!
Dude, I gave a spare Ibara board to a very good friend some time ago. I thought you had most cave games?!
ahhh! I used to have ibara years ago but i sold it (like a dumbass!) and now i miss the crazy difficulty of the game and the amazing music! I've been on a search for another for like ever!

Frankly, right now it is not a good time to buy Cave games.. The demand is very high.. Nine months ago I saw good listing at the SHMUPS forum.

i know right i offered this guy $7500 and a used dildo and he didnt take it.

it was the great american challange so totally worth it.

Yes jaasin you joining too

Frankly, right now it is not a good time to buy Cave games.. The demand is very high.. Nine months ago I saw good listing at the SHMUPS forum.
Its never a good time to buy anything that is in demand. I thought the same thing years ago "man, cave games are in such high demand, im never going to get them" fast foward about 7 years and the prices just keep going up and up and up...

Im actually surprised because up until just recently, the cave well has been bone dry.

Im only looking to complete my 1cc..

Ibara, DDP:DOJ, DDP:SDOJ and Akai are the only ones that remain...

Back