What's new
For Sale

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
Got these parts together with some other TTX3 stuff, but they are redundant to me.
Not tested myself as I don't have the needs to hook them up...

Prices excl shipping from the Netherlands.

Taito Headphone AMP PCB
€30

Taito Fast I/O HUB (needed for TTX3 with Left4Dead)
€15

OTI2Sa1l.jpg

yXSDlQXl.jpg

Or someone would need to have a schematic of how to connect the Headphone Amp?
What do the other headers do?

Last edited:
the puzzle and dragons wire diagram floating around these forums has the wiring for the HP amp. well enough to getr it work anyway quite a few more pins that will mostly likely do something just dont know what :P

thanks, checked the Vewlix Diamond manual but didn't find it, will look at the P&D manual posted in the other topic!

the puzzle and dragons wire diagram floating around these forums has the wiring for the HP amp. well enough to getr it work anyway quite a few more pins that will mostly likely do something just dont know what :P
Looking at the P&D schematic there is another PCB connected in between (PINJACKS PCB ASSY K92X0326A), I assume this is just for muting the audio to the speakers via the H-Mute line when a headphone is plugged in?

But the Taito headphone amp is redundant to me anyway as I would need a headphone amp with RCA inputs, found that with an external headphone amp now :)

Looking at the P&D schematic there is another PCB connected in between (PINJACKS PCB ASSY K92X0326A), I assume this is just for muting the audio to the speakers via the H-Mute line when a headphone is plugged in?

But the Taito headphone amp is redundant to me anyway as I would need a headphone amp with RCA inputs, found that with an external headphone amp now :)
By any chance, do you still have the manual at hand?

@Hackcell
Just checked my NAS and don’t have it anymore.
But I think it is available here from the forum somewhere in the TTX section in a topic about P&D and how it connects etc

Back