What's new
For Sale
My buddy Phil in Switzerland wants a CPS3 multi. PM me and I'll send you his details.

I PMd ya yesterday after you made the initial posting about that M72.
I hope I'm not perhaps too late to scoop that off of you for a multi.

Also do you perhaps have a spare C2 mobo?

I PMd ya yesterday after you made the initial posting about that M72.
I hope I'm not perhaps too late to scoop that off of you for a multi.

Also do you perhaps have a spare C2 mobo?
I still gotta go through some PMs, yes I have a spare C2 somewhere :D

Having a JVS cab knocks off the cost of the Sun PSU and I/O board, which is huge
I don't have a JVS cab yet, which is most of the reason I haven't looked too hard into Naomi. Really would prefer to have a tri-sync JVS cab first. All my cabs are 15khz.

I know right, I love the cases but I'm already at almost 500$ and I don't even have half of my boards covered yet.

I sent a pm about bucky. I'm probably not first ill be waiting for a good news pm or a disappointment pm lol. Right now is settle for the 3in1 bootleg just so I can play Bucky.

Hey all, will get back to your PMs this weekend, got super busy today, last day to file corporate taxes and all so had to finish off stuff to ha d to my accountant, not a happy day for him he says. I say what about me, do you see the shit ton of taxes I have to pay X/

Shit's getting worse here in the US, this tax shit is out of control. Medical insurance/ prescription drug prices are insane. Ex, drug X costs $2K here in the US, same drug in any other country, $15 WTF???

UPDATE: So decided to keep Bucky for the meantime, plus no one was going to want it anyway, its the JPN version.

tenor.gif

One money on hold over here...

Hey all, will get back to your PMs this weekend, got super busy today, last day to file corporate taxes and all so had to finish off stuff to ha d to my accountant, not a happy day for him he says. I say what about me, do you see the shit ton of taxes I have to pay X/
I was actually really proud of myself, got the corporate taxes done in February this year, no last minute extensions needed.

Back