What's new
Mark your items as sold

moomert1

Beginner
Reaction score
After much consideration, I have decided to offer up my Vewlix L arcade cabinet. This is the real deal. Not a chinese knock off. This is fully working and ready to go. This comes with Taito Type X2 hardware and 30 games via a Taito Type X1 X2 Multi game kit. This is NOT emulation. This is real Type X2 hardware running a kit. The games on the kit are as follows:

Battle Fantasia
Blazblue
Blazblue Continuum Shift
Chaos Breaker
Crimzon Clover
Deathsmiles 2
Giga Wing Generations
Homura
Ikaruga
Jamestown
King of Fighters 98 Um
King of Fighters MirA
King of Fighters Sky Stage
King of Fighters XII
King of Fighters XIII
Mushihimesama
Otomedius
Power Instinct 5
Raiden 3
Raiden 4
Samurai Spirits Sen
Senko No Ronde Duo
Shikigami 3
Spica Adventure
Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter 4 AE
Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012
Trouble Witches
Volgarr

The control panel is a reproduction as the original was badly damaged. Cab works great. Although not factory fresh, the white plastic is not heavily yellowed like you see on other cabs. Included marquee holder. Has artwork for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. Also included will be a set of reproduction Vewlix cab labels.
How about $2000. Open to offers as well

Last edited:
You can link to imgur on the forum, so that should make putting them up publicly easy.

Seems like a reasonable price, but I would want to see what that control panel looks like.
See to a Vewlix snob like myself, if you've repaired it with anything but 100% Vewlix factory parts, the value drops off big time (because the parts are really expensive).

Just for example I got this CP surround replacement for my Blue Diamond direct from Taito.
GHgkxu9.jpg

E3103012B CONTROL COVER(FRONT)(SUS)ZB/ @JPY52,800

After fees that was something like 510$ alone (aka 1/4th the price of a brand new Diamond Black from KC)!
I would expect if I needed any parts, the value of said parts would be deducted from the sale price.

Seems like a reasonable price, but I would want to see what that control panel looks like.
See to a Vewlix snob like myself, if you've repaired it with anything but 100% Vewlix factory parts, the value drops off big time (because the parts are really expensive).

Just for example I got this CP surround replacement for my Blue Diamond direct from Taito.
GHgkxu9.jpg

E3103012B CONTROL COVER(FRONT)(SUS)ZB/ @JPY52,800

After fees that was something like 510$ alone!
I would expect if I needed any parts, the value of said parts would be deducted from the sale price.
Now I have an idea what the black one I have is worth... Hmmm....

Now I have an idea what the black one I have is worth
Just remember, the black ones are only worth something to owners of the original Vewlix line (F, C, Vs, L and L-AMI).
All the Diamond flavors (Blue, Black, Orange) use the chrome surround now.

more pics
20190823_171121.jpg
20190823_171024.jpg

Attachments

• 20190823_171044.jpg
    20190823_171044.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 93
  • 20190823_171016.jpg
    20190823_171016.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 108
Still available for anyone who is interested.
How about $1800

Last edited:
Hey James i might be interestd in your arcade what's the lowest you can go?

If you can't sell the whole cab, I'd be interested in the purchasing just the X2 hardware inside. Thanks!

If you can't sell the whole cab, I'd be interested in the purchasing just the X2 hardware inside. Thanks!
I would be willing to sell the X2 hardware separately. However, I would first have to have the cab sold and out of my possession. If that does happen, I will give an update.

Back