What's new
For Sale

makaveli2000

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone looking a Capcom Grand Am. I’d figure I’d offer my Capcom Mini Cute in trade and see if I can interest someone. Capcom Mini Cute is pink and in good condition. It’s been painted with new buttons and joys. Original Toshiba monitor with Sanwa chassis. Very light burn in hardly noticeable during gameplay but still wanted to mention it. Would prefer a local transaction if possible. I’m located in Southern California. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• A9D0A465-6EED-4D15-B60D-DEFF1B595FF2.jpg
    A9D0A465-6EED-4D15-B60D-DEFF1B595FF2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 127
I saw your listing recently. Love that Grand Am you have for trade. I understand the logistics of this kind of deal is very complicated especially if it’s internationally.
Still looking some alternatives but in the end it's still international shipping adds it's complexity.

Still looking some alternatives but in the end it's still international shipping adds it's complexity.
I wish I had a sure bet for international freight, but like you said it’s complicated. International shipping is super expensive, transit times are erratic and damaged can occur. Wish there was a better way. I think we could have come to an agreement.

Back