What's new
For Sale

Supergun

Student
Reaction score
I have a Konami Bucky O’hare Jamma board available for trade. Not looking to sell it at this time. I’m looking for obscure Konami boards. PM me if you have any for trade.
Thanks.

And I also have Konami Cowboys of Moo Mesa and Konami The Simpson’s Jamma boards available for trade as well. Again, not looking to sell. Thanks.

Last edited:
You have Bucky and Moomesa, how much more obscure do you mean? Are you talking pre-JAMMA?

You have Bucky and Moomesa, how much more obscure do you mean? Are you talking pre-JAMMA?
I am looking for a dozen or so boards. Some are pre-Jamma and some are Jamma.

I used the word “obscure” in my post because I didn’t want to use the word “rare”. It’s been so overused, that it‘s lost all meaning. Rare now goes hand in hand with ”valuable”, which is not always the same as ”scarce”.
Any specific games you are looking for?
I purposely did not say the dozen or so Konami boards that I’m looking for because I don’t want to draw any attention to them. The current market is booming, and it consists of more resellers and investors then actual gamers and collectors.
Do you want to trade for cash?
Yes, eventually, if I am unable to generate a trade then I’ll be willing to sell it.

Any specific games you are looking for?
hi :

Here are a couple i think :

nemisis pcb with gradius
bubble memory pcb set
salamander / life force
metamorphic force
gaiapolis
monster maulers
mystic warriors
surprise attack
gradius lll

to name a few.

ps ( good luck on the easter egg hunt)

regards
euphoria
:)

Mortal Kombat 4 or Run%Gun 2 ?

i need Moo Mesa PCB :)

Ooh, this game is fun...

Rock 'n Rage
Black Panther
Hot Chase
Gang Busters
Hyper Crash
Polynet Warriors
Fighting Bujutsu

Edit: Forgot to add The Powerpuff Girls

Last edited:
I think he's looking for the famous Konami game Benjamin Franklin's, known in some territories as The Green Back, and Cash'ola!

OK. I will play fair.
I’m looking for these:

Scooter Shooter
Mr. Kabuki
Rock ‘n’ Rage
City Bomber
Kitten Kaboodle
Gaiapolis

Please contact me if you have any of these.
Thank you.
Yeah, you got me. I've only heard of Gaiapolis!

Bumping this up.

I’m wanting to BUY or TRADE for
any and all of these Konami boards:

Scooter Shooter
Rock ‘n’ Rage
Kitten Kaboodle
Black Panther

PM me if you have any of these boards.
I have Bucky O’Hare, Cowboys of Moo Mesa, and Vendetta boards available as TRADES. I also have Midway Killer Instinct 2 and Ultimate MK3 boards available as TRADES. etc.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Back