What's new

DiggyGamer

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic week!

I've always been interested in Arcade gaming, and recently I've been researching SuperGuns and where to get them(along with how to hook them up) and I was directed to your cool board here.
I've been a huge Capcom CPS1 and CPS2 fan, one of my favorite games being Cadillacs & Dinosaurs.

Welcome! Ex-Phoenician here. Time in Tucson as well.

Welcome! Please update your profile with your approx. location.

Welcome ;) ... and you might want to investigate the Darksoft CPS2 kit ;)

Nice to have you here! A friend who moved to the Sedona area was showing us East Coasters pics and videos of the dust storms that happen out your way. Truly remarkable, and amazing colored skies. I also love Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, and although I do love Street Fighter, my preference and love has always been for non-fighting games.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I added my approx location to my profile as instructed :D

I've actually been interested in a Darksoft CPS2 Kit for a few weeks now, but I'm VERY new to the arcade scene(been playing them forever, but purchasing stuff as it were).
I've seen things about an undamned cp2 supergun but I didn't know if he still makes them or not. I'll definitely check out RGB's SG!

Last edited:
From my understanding, UD has a list of ones he is finishing and will be done offering consolized cps2 afterwards. Its a shame since they are really sexy and will be sought after for years to come.

Back