What's new
Most probably, if I will produce more units, but please feel free to post your interest here. IF there is enough interest, I may make another batch.

I have real interest in the product I will wait when it is available please let me know

Attachments

• DarksoftFirmwareNov2019.jpg
    DarksoftFirmwareNov2019.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 233
Make sure to look at the Games with issues topic before ordering as the Multi AES is not perfect. Some games won’t work and others have graphical glitches.
More specifically, the cart doesn't seem to like Unibios.
Also, the firmware and menu have not been updated in a while.
I'm not saying it's a bad product, just informing future customers that it's not flawless.

Would be interested, when do you think it would happen? Is there a plan for cd support?

They are out of stock and we don't know if there will be more.

I'm flattered, but at the end of the day, I have to put a significant amount of money in cartridges that will take months to sell and in batches which are Small in size (100 units). I will consider it, but for now, this is where we stand.

I'm flattered, but at the end of the day, I have to put a significant amount of money in cartridges that will take months to sell and in batches which are Small in size (100 units). I will consider it, but for now, this is where we stand.
Dam =( this is sad news, I wanted one so bad to the point I would have sent you my nude feet pictures =P

Noooooooo :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

It is understandable but by making them a little more expensive you would not find your way there?
Knowing that the only competition (NeoSD) valid in France with VAT is much more expensive ...

Back