What's new
May i be put on the list for 1 please kind sir. Am also willing to pay in advance if that's an option[neogeo] :thumbsup:

Are you going to get a new batch of AES? Please do! the demand for them is crazy and I think with some youtubers reviews it (I will for sure) will be more famous. After comparing all carts in market I found this to be the best, especially in terms of loading speed.

My best feature in your cart is that I can go to a game's name in the list, just press "start" and it starts... without the need to restart. A youtuber confirmed this, do you confirm it?

I hope you can make a new batch next 3 months or so, I will be interested to get one. I hope the price stays at the last discount though.

Sorry for long post but I am really hyped for this.

best regards

hello, any news on this? like release date (expected) and most importantly the price. I highly appreciate lower price like last time.

best regards

hello,
how much approximately? previously was about 430 euros or about 460 usd which is perfect price for it compared to standard neosd. please elaborate if possible.

hello,
how much approximately? previously was about 430 euros or about 460 usd which is perfect price for it compared to standard neosd. please elaborate if possible.

I think that was a clearance price, it was like 600?

Back