What's new
I am interested as well in the AES version. I just bought my first AES and would like to play through the library.

These are still of course deemed far safer than the cheap 161-in-1 carts that can burn out AES's yeah? I'll watch here for updates on when they're available again.

These are still of course deemed far safer than the cheap 161-in-1 carts that can burn out AES's yeah? I'll watch here for updates on when they're available again.
Have there been any documented cases of an AES getting "burned out" by a 161 in 1?

I've seen some videos that suggest that MAYBE the AES ran a little bit warmer using a 161 in 1.

I've not seen any documented cases of the 161 in 1 ruining an AES, so I'd be interested to see any that exist.

I read about this 161 cart issue a year ago. I guess it was due to a voltage regulator issue or something similar, there is a video on youtube demonstrated it as I remember. 161 for aes is not worth it, a bit more money you could get a neosd.

I read about this 161 cart issue a year ago. I guess it was due to a voltage regulator issue or something similar, there is a video on youtube demonstrated it as I remember. 161 for aes is not worth it, a bit more money you could get a neosd.
Please find the video and share?

The only video I saw, that everyone was linking a few years ago, only showed that MAYBE the temp went up a few degrees.

An AES 161 in 1 costs about $100 (it's come down a lot).

An AES NeoSD is $450.

DarkSoft Multi-AES is (was?) $500+

The 161 in 1 is the most cost effective way to enjoy your AES; by a mile.

You can't even buy an AES multi, right now. Unless you go on AliExpress and pay $600+ (for something that might be fake?).

I am most definitely wanting the Multi AES and am willing to put down a deposit/pre-order it.

Adding myself to the list of people interested in an AES Multi (maybe MVS too :))

Eye of typhoon beta 7 is the final version can we get support to add this homebrew along with others such as looptris cake fighter the developers stated that it’s not up to them it’s darksoft that needs to add an update so we can enjoy theses games terraonion added all these games to the neo sd \pro would be nice since we all here have a darksoft cart

Hello.
Is it here to say who wants a multi AES? :)
Hope we can buy one soon.

Eye of typhoon beta 7 is the final version can we get support to add this homebrew along with others such as looptris cake fighter the developers stated that it’s not up to them it’s darksoft that needs to add an update so we can enjoy theses games terraonion added all these games to the neo sd \pro would be nice since we all here have a darksoft cart
Are the onion guys still doing updates? I guess I should update mine, not done it for a few years.

+1 for a fresh batch in 2023 please. One of your carts @Darksoft just sold for $670+Tax/Shipping on ebay with 3 distinct bidders. The demand IS there for another run. I will pay a decent markup for one if you can start a fresh batch. Only question is, do you have the capability to get the boards? Id pay slightly less for just the board and print the shell myself instead.

We will see. That is rather something for 2023.
Something is always better than nothing ;).

Pretty depressing to see the prices of AES carts these days. I knew they were pricey for a long time now. But not $5k,$10k, $20,000 pricey. Dont wanna sell my car to play AES LOL.
Just wish we had a larger community of flash cart options. Even the 161-1 carts are fetching hundreds now.

Back