What's new
Ghost Squad is Chihiro on arcade, not Triforce.

The Wii version doesn't have recoil (of course you could make it work by having recoil trigger with every button press, like someone on here did).

Last edited:
Ghost Squad is Chihiro on arcade, not Triforce.

The Wii version doesn't have recoil (of course you could make it work by having recoil trigger with every button press, like someone on here did).
Thank you nem.

I already have the recoil signal wire hooked up to the trigger wire. It works but messes up the trigger signal because of splitting the circuit I guess. The trigger signal stays on for about two seconds which is a burst. As soon as I disconnect the recoil signal wire from the trigger, the trigger signal is fine.

I am trying to find a way of outputting the trigger signal AFTER it has been through the PC. That way the recoil signal wire can work as intended.
I know of MAME Hooker, which is of no use in Dolphin, and which I can not get to detect my working SEGA Ghost Squad gun. Also I am trying to get “Input Mapper” to do this.
Below is my question from another thread.

How do I output a gamepad signal from my PC to a HID (USB Human Interface Device). So my gamepad has sent the signal to my PC. I then want to output that signal (one button press) from my PC, to a U-HID?
There must be a program that can do this. When you press a button on a game controller it shows up on game controller preferences test screen in windows, with the axis and buttons test. So, in this test window if I press button 1, then button one lights up in the test window in windows. So there must be a way to output this signal to an external device, such as a U-HID

Thank you nem

I just plug the recoil signal wire into my U-HID and use the U-HID config utility to send 5 volts to the recoil signal wire.

Reactions: nem
Back