What's new
For Sale

NFGx

Professional
Reaction score
I owned a game store in Canada, I lived in Japan for five years back before the prices went nuts. My collection was massive before the 2011 floods, and the 2 or 3 sell-offs I've done since then. But this time, it's getting into my prized possessions, the stuff that means something to me. I've started listing stuff, gathering prices from Ebay and Yahoo, and guessing at prices for stuff so rare Ebay's got no recent memory of it.

PC Engine, Saturn, Playstation, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Virtual Boy, N64, etc.

https://nfgworld.com/another-great-sell-off/

And yes it's me, I'm not hacked. Happy to prove that if anyone wants. =)

Got the package in today, everything came in perfectly, thank you!!

Got the package in today, everything came in perfectly, thank you!!
One! satisfied customer, ah ah ah.

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

What does this mean @NFGx?

Recently my brain spotted a pattern, a correlation of sorts, between what was happening between the rising Bluesky network and the established Mastodon. It’s about consent, and how it’s misunderstood on the modern internet.

Is this the place to be discussing that? 🤔

Is this the place to be discussing that? 🤔
I thought it was some epiphany you had related to the sell off of your stuff. I think every collector does some self-reflection when they see others doing what they think they’ll never do themselves - sell off goods that took a great deal of time, energy and commitment to acquire - but that day does come. I like your website BTW and the stories you tell behind the items your selling. All the best with the sales.

I thought it was some epiphany you had related to the sell off of your stuff.
Nah, totally unrelated. I'm trying to be more open about my WIPs, whether they're thought process or 3D models, or whatever. I'm not sure the 'say nothing until it's done' approach has really served me well. So, yeah. That post was more off the cuff.

and the stories you tell behind the items your selling.
Thanks! I'm glad it's worth the effort. I wanted to make it less 'another profiteering asshole on the internet' and more personal. I didn't buy it to sell. This stuff is art, its origins matter, the stories matter. That's the theory, haha.

I thought it was some epiphany you had related to the sell off of your stuff. I think every collector does some self-reflection when they see others doing what they think they’ll never do themselves - sell off goods that took a great deal of time, energy and commitment to acquire - but that day does come. I like your website BTW and the stories you tell behind the items your selling. All the best with the sales.
Agreed, was fun to read!

wow! how do you even play that Don Quixote? never seen it before! I probably can't afford it but I'd love to have it in my collection and be able to pay in pesetas again hahaha

wow! how do you even play that Don Quixote? never seen it before! I probably can't afford it but I'd love to have it in my collection and be able to pay in pesetas again hahaha
It's for the Pioneer LaserActive system, with the MegaLD module.

It's probably not worth the money. :)

Back