What's new
For Sale
I wonder if shipping would be feasible on a disassembled cab. Head removed (monitor still in, I guess), main base, and seat/base. Not sure, but maybe marquee can me secured inside the cab.

It really seems like at least separating the seat from the main cab and removing the marquee would put it at acceptable dimensions for shipping.

Man, if this was local to me, I'd be on it and making space I don't have!

Drop in a Triforce and you've got a working Mario Kart cab with Force Feedback. A Chihiro gets you WMMT 1 and 2 that are fully compatible. Then with some wiring work (and potentially a Sega I/O) you've got a cab that'll work with OR2/OR2SP and Crazy Taxi High Roller on Chihiro. NAOMI games would mostly have the same requirements as OR2SP give or take some wiring charge. At the moment you would be missing out on FFB in the non-NAMCO games, but I'm working on that.

Sold one.

Looking to sell the other. $300 takes it. $550 takes it with a working Chihiro that netboots fine (provide your own pi though, I'm sharing mine between the Chihiro and Naomi setups).

Last call. Come trade a PCB or two for it, or buy it, or I'm going to gut it and throw it out.

This makes me really sad, and wish I had the room and time to save. Someone get it!!

@rewrite - I just sent you a PM.
This has been up for months, and suddenly all this interest, ha.I've responded to all the PM's, hopefully something will work out with someone :).
well I think it’s becuase people don’t want to see it get destroyed. ;)
They didn't care last time I made these threats!

Must be as we're approaching the holidays they're growing soft...

Right now it looks like it'll be picked up tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep the thread up to date!

After some months of getting everything working again - I got it all installed at work in our break room today... :)

Attachments

• IMG-1045.JPG
    IMG-1045.JPG
    909.9 KB · Views: 74
Back