What's new

64B1T

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm mostly into classic games, but I've got a couple of fighters I'm working on, and a few Nanao monitors I need to fix, and I think those are better suited to this site than KLOV, so I'm excited to look around!

I've been in 'the hobby' proper for only a few years, but I actually got my first game (Mortal Kombat II) almost 15 years ago which is crazy to think about for me. And in that entire span, I've never made it past level two, that's how bad I suck at fighting games.

Last edited:
Welcome, welcome neighbors. I am in Northern VA myself about 25 miles south of DC.

Nice! I'm in Southern MD also. Just inside PG. New(ish) to the area.

@Chrone and @64B1T would you guys like to link up? There is a Northern VA group of 7 of us that are into arcade stuff and gaming. All guys in their early to late 40's.

Welcome. I'm the rare DC bird around here. I hang with the MD shmups group and the VA country bumpkins. Happy to make new friends.

@Chrone and @64B1T would you guys like to link up? There is a Northern VA group of 7 of us that are into arcade stuff and gaming. All guys in their early to late 40's.
I may be the the young one out then, lol. Mid 20s here. But again, mostly 80s stuff here.

Back