What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaede I'm still learning as I go. I'd like the versatility of a Tri-Sync chassis, but 90 percent of the time I'll be playing 15k/240p stuff, so it's not a must. So if he ends up with some Astro or Blast city cabs available, I'm interested in either.

Cho! Chabudai Gaeshi (Super Table Flip): $2,500
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival: $1,200
Red DDR SD: $4,750
Black DDR HD: $9,250

Adding black HD DDR.

Sorry I’m new to the forum just read through this whole thread lol. Anyway I’ll keep an eye out for when you have some astros or blasts and drive my happy ass up to NorCal

Container unload tomorrow.

MaiMai Finale - expecting these to start popping up in July, $6,000 - $7,000, $3,500 deposit minimum. I'm not sure how many I'm going to snag yet, first come first served.
SDVX IV - $2,750, one available
SDVX V - Ask for availability, probably $5,000

This is just an update on current cabs and incoming cabs.

Current:
Gunslinger Stratos (full) - $2,000
jubeat - $1,750 PENDING SALE
Silent Scope: Bone Eater - $3,500 - Has been to a few shows, some minor wear from it. Only selling because I haven't had a reason to bring it out all year.
Vewlix L AMI x3 - $1,500 - FastIO or JVS currently still available.
Blast City - $700 - 31k only chassis. Is a bit dim but otherwise in great working shape.
beatmaniaIIDX (black door) - $3,250 - Comes with card reader, Rootage artset, Pendual artset, LDJ PC, SDVX V PC build (set up for 25+), and PLANAR digital imaging monitor. It was restored from pretty rough shape, bars still need some cleaning. Still trying to figure out why card readers aren't working on COM1, but that should be resolved before long.
Net City - (bad wheels) - $700 - Monitor is good, just has normal wear moving around, etc. Reduced price because it has been a show cab, and back wheels. Also, it will come with a 1L panel, probably from a Versus City or something. I could include the panel on it for another $100, but I need to pull it for one of the other convention cabs otherwise!

Incoming:
BishiBashi Channel - $5,000
Cho! Chabudai Gaeshi (Super Table Flip) - $2,500
DDR Red SD - $4,750
DDR Black HD - $9,250
MaiMai Finale - $6,000-$7,000
Music GunGun (MGG1 cab) - $1,500 - Not sure if it comes with 1 or 2, but 2 is cracked. If it comes with 1, can provide data to run both.
Sound Voltex IV: Heavenly Heaven - $2,500
Sound Voltex V: Vividwave - ~$5,000
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,200
beatmaniaIIDX (CB Upgraded) - $6,000

Net City - (bad wheels) - $700 - Monitor is good, just has normal wear moving around, etc. Reduced price because it has been a show cab, and back wheels. Also, it will come with a 1L panel, probably from a Versus City or something. I could include the panel on it for another $100, but I need to pull it for one of the other convention cabs otherwise!
Dibs!

Music GunGun (MGG1 cab) - $1,500 - Not sure if it comes with 1 or 2, but 2 is cracked. If it comes with 1, can provide data to run both.
if it comes with 1 consider dumping it, MGG1 hasn't been dumped yet.

This is pretty much full. I'm expecting to ship more like end of this month or July right now. That puts arrival in August. Taking down black door IIDX because the other sold. If I order another IIDX later, I'll put this one back available again. Still open to requests, they will just be pending space left; anything listed here I can probably order another of. Don't hesitate to ask!

Update on sold stuff:

Current:
Gunslinger Stratos (full) - $2,000
jubeat - $1,750 SOLD
Silent Scope: Bone Eater - $3,500 - Has been to a few shows, some minor wear from it. Only selling because I haven't had a reason to bring it out all year.
Vewlix L AMI x3 - $1,500 - FastIO or JVS currently still available.
Blast City - $700 - 31k only chassis. Is a bit dim but otherwise in great working shape.
beatmaniaIIDX (black door) - $3,250 - REMOVED Comes with card reader, Rootage artset, Pendual artset, LDJ PC, SDVX V PC build (set up for 25+), and PLANAR digital imaging monitor. It was restored from pretty rough shape, bars still need some cleaning. Still trying to figure out why card readers aren't working on COM1, but that should be resolved before long.
Net City - (bad wheels) - $700 SOLD - Monitor is good, just has normal wear moving around, etc. Reduced price because it has been a show cab, and back wheels. Also, it will come with a 1L panel, probably from a Versus City or something. I could include the panel on it for another $100, but I need to pull it for one of the other convention cabs otherwise!

Incoming:
BishiBashi Channel - $5,000
Cho! Chabudai Gaeshi (Super Table Flip) - $2,500
DDR Red SD - $4,750
DDR Black HD - $9,250 REMOVED
MaiMai Finale - $6,000 SOLD
Music GunGun (MGG1 cab) - $1,500 REMOVED - Not sure if it comes with 1 or 2, but 2 is cracked. If it comes with 1, can provide data to run both.
Sound Voltex IV: Heavenly Heaven - $2,500 SOLD
Sound Voltex V: Vividwave - $5,000 SOLD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,200
beatmaniaIIDX (CB Upgraded) - $6,000 SOLD

Did the Noirs end up being the newer 1080p revision?

Alright pretty tired of this getting ignored, so I'm putting this out in writing right now so that it is clear.

If you pay via PayPal, please send it friends/family or you are responsible for the fees. If you pay the fees, they are NON-REFUNDABLE, because PayPal doesn't refund fees to the seller anymore. If you are paying fees, you are paying for PayPal's guarantee on the transaction, NOT any service from me. Your transaction is already guaranteed by my personal reputation. You do not need to pay any more for a third party's guarantee. If you send me a payment and do not include fees, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO DO SO AFTER THE FACT. No exceptions.

Container will ship early July. Next container is already started, will have updates when it comes around. I'll probably start accepting orders for that in July. Namely I'm trying to get a few Pop'n HD since a lot of people have been asking, and more SDVX.

If you pay the fees, they are NON-REFUNDABLE, because PayPal doesn't refund fees to the seller anymore.
Wait what? When did that change? Damn, that's pretty annoying for sellers.
It was in a policy update I think a month ago or so. I'd rather just not find out the hard way. Other sellers just don't accept PayPal anymore, and I'm considering doing that myself too. A lot of sellers of smaller items stopped taking PayPal on eBay too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back