What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatrhythms will be able to play online linked.
I found this:

One of the largest additions is cooperative play. In online mode, each player is automatically matched with other players from around the world. In local-multiplayer mode, players can instead partner with others that are using neighboring All-Star Carnival cabinets within the same arcade.
From here: https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy_All-Star_Carnival

So they need to be connected to the S-E network for local multiplayer? Is it a subscription based model like all the others?

Hi Cereth! Have you ever considered doing a 'chewlix' group buy? I'd be interested on your thoughts regarding the possibility, or even a referral elsewhere. I

I have, just not up for it yet.

This is just real quick, I'm starting to go about catching up on messages, but I've gotten an offer for clearing out new Vewlix Diamond Blacks. They will be $2,500, I've ordered at least 12. I will order more if more people are in for them, and might be a price discount from that. Same deal as other new Vewlixes, no IO, etc. Just getting it out there because I won't be able to order many more than this in a day or two. Sorry I'm still really behind on correspondence, but these are for sure, I'm paying for the first batch this week.

...I've gotten an offer for clearing out new Vewlix Diamond Blacks. They will be $2,500, I've ordered at least 12. I will order more if more people are in for them, and might be a price discount from that. Same deal as other new Vewlixes, no IO, etc. Just getting it out there because I won't be able to order many more than this in a day or two....
Damn, I wish I lived in the USA sometimes! ;(

I have, just not up for it yet.

This is just real quick, I'm starting to go about catching up on messages, but I've gotten an offer for clearing out new Vewlix Diamond Blacks. They will be $2,500, I've ordered at least 12. I will order more if more people are in for them, and might be a price discount from that. Same deal as other new Vewlixes, no IO, etc. Just getting it out there because I won't be able to order many more than this in a day or two. Sorry I'm still really behind on correspondence, but these are for sure, I'm paying for the first batch this week.
How is this price possible? Is Taito running out of business or closing out?

Taito is closing out. There's 50 available, I secured at least 12 unless there's a lot of orders I'll try to get more. Most likely it's going to get bought out by a large company

I think they are just clearing their stock to make room for new stuff.

I know they're not closing as a company.

"no IO" does that mean the control panel is empty just add lever, buttons, and wiring?

"no IO" does that mean the control panel is empty just add lever, buttons, and wiring?
It means you'll need to add your own JAMMA harness, or your own JVS or FastIO board to handle inputs.

Fantastic deal @Cereth, major props to you for offering these up at such a great price. Really wish I had the space and funds for a pair!

OMG that is sad to hear.. I love Taito
Taito isn't ending the Vewlix line, more likely we'll see the body/design again in some new/future dedicated game (think Orange Vewlix Diamond used in Magicians Dead).

The Black Diamond, as awesome as it is... Never really had a arcade presence.
It wasn't the dedicated cab for any game, and being that it came with no IO and no PSU...
I believe it was always intended/offered as a stop gap for people seeking generic modern cabs/Chewlix cabs.

It only stands to reason they would end this style/version and liquidate any remaining inventory.

Taito has been fireselling the Diamond Blacks for a little while now, makes me think there isn't much demand in Japan to get them out the door. I dunno though.

It's a great price, people who want one should jump on it. I just personally find the personality of the cab lacking. Nothing wrong with the all black, just doesn't really show off the lines of the design.

makes me think there isn't much demand in Japan to get them out the door.
Yea, as I said they really have no presence in arcades... Ops don't want 'em (they tend to buy dedicated games/cabs).

As a quick response, I'm going to wait to see how many confirmed I have before taking any money and see if I should order more or not. If I do, the next batch will probably not come until the winter, since this overfills my current container. Gonna try to catch up on messages and process today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back