What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome...thanks for the explanation! this forum has been great...looking forward to obtaining a vewlix...i have a couple of hori vlx's i play sfv on...but getting the real deal is gonna be awesome!

does taito sell official artwork?...is there a possibility of acquiring the official movelist/marquee/posters for a vewlix running SFV?

Stuff's just been coming my way lately. Not sure what I'm doing with it all just yet. The B1 posters are pretty crinkled on the edges. Maybe at some point I'll send stuff to someone to get proper scans
image0.jpg

Very cool, do you have the move-sheets aswell ?

If you decide to sell, let me know :)

I got 4 extra cabs, already contacted people for them. I think that's all I'll be getting.

The Street Fighter V B1s and B2s will be sold probably, but not the artset stuff. Not sure about the smaller character posters. I'm way too busy to get around to it right now

A word about candy cabs: not expecting candies to be available for a very, very long time, and only sparing few here and there. I've decided I'm no longer taking inquiries for CRT candy cabs at all. They are too few and too far in between, even the common ones, much less in the pristine condition everyone wants them in. I'm going to do any orders for what I can get first-come first-serve when I post them. The number of people asking for even basic Astro/Blast/NNC cabs is staggering, and I cannot keep track of them all. I can't keep any promises to anyone because there just aren't cabs for everyone anymore. I apologize that this means some of you aren't going to get a cab picked out for you by me, but the gap between availability and demand is now too big for me to handle. At this rate I won't be able to keep up any standards on cab condition either; they'll still be the same as before probably, but I can't cherry pick for people or find you cabs with no dings/scratches, guaranteeing low burn, 2L CPs, etc. so if I have any available, please keep that in mind because there are a LOT of people who will just buy any cab they can get. I'm not holding anything for anyone or giving anyone priority, these are just not easy to buy anymore.

I can't cherry pick for people or find you cabs with no dings/scratches, guaranteeing low burn, 2L CPs, etc.
seriously people. You're not buying display pieces, you're getting the beer encrusted, Nicotine tar soaked cast off that has been used in the arcades of one of the most population dense locales on the planet for the past 20 years.

If you're expecting anything outside of a burn-your-hands-off clean that has screen burn and needs parts scavenged off forums, friends, ebay AND Yahoo Auctions Japan, you need to have your expectations realigned.

Get your hands dirty, get off your ass, and get involved in the community.

and #getoffmylawn.

you cant expect something thats been used for 10-20 years by the public and coming from another country by freight to be in pristine condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back